• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nancy Pelosi as Speaker

Jen

Senator
OMG...…...hard to believe NinaS is still obsessed with 'BRU'......she hasn't posted with us in what.....8 years?

Makes me happy NinaS is such a miserable lonely insane witch...….
She has a very obsessive personality for sure.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Too funny.
Democrats are too scared of Pelosi to go up against her for Speaker. So .............. here she is.......... the Ruth Bader Ginsberg of the House................ senile as an old bat...........Nancy Pelosi.

“It actually would help if somebody would challenge her,” a former House leadership aide told The Hill.

But House Democrats know they would be eaten alive if they dared stand up against Queen Nancy.
She was an effective Speaker Of The House during her 4 years and she was a VERY effective House Minority Leader. Thank you for your concern but we can pick our own Congressional leadership.

Jen

Senator
She was an effective Speaker Of The House during her 4 years and she was a VERY effective House Minority Leader. Thank you for your concern but we can pick our own Congressional leadership.
I wouldn't think of choosing your Speaker.
Nancy was very effective for sure, but ........lately she's been showing signs of a little dementia so hey.............if you think she will still be effective and that the young people in the House would prefer an old somewhat demented lady in there........ I hope you go for it. Doesn't matter to me who is chosen.........maybe it'll be that Ocasio-Cortez gal. ;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Eh...……...D's lost over 1000 seats with that drunk as speaker on AF2 w/$100,000+ booze aboard...….

that bitch would have your avatar banned...……...and you suck up her ass!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Eh...……...D's lost over 1000 seats with that drunk as speaker on AF2 w/$100,000+ booze aboard...….

that bitch would have your avatar banned...……...and you suck up her ass
Your party doesn't give me enough reasons to vote for it. Too much shit that I can't get behind.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your party doesn't give me enough reasons to vote for it. Too much shit that I can't get behind.
"My Party"
Confederate's...……..damn Rebels...……….expect Americans to work and support themselves and the babies they make...…….

"Your Party"
Build more HUD PROJECTS for motherfckers that will not work and make babies they never meet...……..for taxpayers to raise...…….

You're a Hypocrite...….

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"My Party"
Confederate's...……..damn Rebels...……….expect Americans to work and support themselves and the babies they make...…….

"Your Party"
Build more HUD PROJECTS for motherfckers that will not work and make babies they never meet...……..for taxpayers to raise...…….

You're a Hypocrite...….
Yeah.....got it. Sorry dude. Not good enough.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I wouldn't think of choosing your Speaker.
Nancy was very effective for sure, but ........lately she's been showing signs of a little dementia so hey.............if you think she will still be effective and that the young people in the House would prefer an old somewhat demented lady in there........ I hope you go for it. Doesn't matter to me who is chosen.........maybe it'll be that Ocasio-Cortez gal. ;)
What 'signs' of dementia has she been showing? Please explain. Did she forget something? Have you ever forgotten something? Trump forgets daily what he said yesterday, unless you admit that he's a habitual liar.

Friday...he didn't "know" Whitaker..the man he obviously had been priming to be his new AG...the man who possibly could stop Mueller and save himself and his corrupt family. BUT...last month on Fox, he said in a phone call "I KNOW WHITAKER". And Whitaker has been in meetings with he and Jeff Sessions many times.

You and your brethren here went on and on about Hillary's health. Well she doesn't look like an enraged angry bulldog like your guy and attacking anyone and everyone because he's mad about the election. Now that Hillary is no longer a threat, her health...her chance of dying doesn't affect you so you all stop talking about it. You all started in on Ginsburg and her impending death. No empathy when she falls and breaks ribs...you gotta get her outa there so Trump can get another person in who will protect him and his sick policies.
We're not living in Russia. This isn't a dictatorship. Trump wants that or he pouts and treats others like crap.

I'm watching Morning Joe. He's a republican. Used to be a Congressman. Trump hates him because he doesn't walk the line like Sean Hannity. And "Believe Me" Hannity will probably be one of Trump's stooges like Bannon and Bolton before his circus is all over with.

You told @bdtex that you wouldn't think of choosing our speaker. Maybe not, but you do think if you and yours spread enough lies and slime that enough you can get enough people to go against anyone you think is a threat. You cons attack every democrat's health and that's pretty bizarre considering your President is erratic, moody, hateful and insulting every one day in and day out. He acts like he's losing it...whatever it is he was supposed to have besides his hate, his greed and his lack of empathy for others.

Jen

Senator
What 'signs' of dementia has she been showing? Please explain. Did she forget something? Have you ever forgotten something? Trump forgets daily what he said yesterday, unless you admit that he's a habitual liar.

Friday...he didn't "know" Whitaker..the man he obviously had been priming to be his new AG...the man who possibly could stop Mueller and save himself and his corrupt family. BUT...last month on Fox, he said in a phone call "I KNOW WHITAKER". And Whitaker has been in meetings with he and Jeff Sessions many times.

You and your brethren here went on and on about Hillary's health. Well she doesn't look like an enraged angry bulldog like your guy and attacking anyone and everyone because he's mad about the election. Now that Hillary is no longer a threat, her health...her chance of dying doesn't affect you so you all stop talking about it. You all started in on Ginsburg and her impending death. No empathy when she falls and breaks ribs...you gotta get her outa there so Trump can get another person in who will protect him and his sick policies.
We're not living in Russia. This isn't a dictatorship. Trump wants that or he pouts and treats others like crap.

I'm watching Morning Joe. He's a republican. Used to be a Congressman. Trump hates him because he doesn't walk the line like Sean Hannity. And "Believe Me" Hannity will probably be one of Trump's stooges like Bannon and Bolton before his circus is all over with.

You told @bdtex that you wouldn't think of choosing our speaker. Maybe not, but you do think if you and yours spread enough lies and slime that enough you can get enough people to go against anyone you think is a threat. You cons attack every democrat's health and that's pretty bizarre considering your President is erratic, moody, hateful and insulting every one day in and day out. He acts like he's losing it...whatever it is he was supposed to have besides his hate, his greed and his lack of empathy for others.
Oh Lordy.
You, like every other Lefty are so desperate to have your viewpoint be the only one out there that you bully and berate everyone else's to shut theirs down.

This long piece you've written is yours. My opinion that I have gained from my own observation ..........is different than yours. I have written it many times and will continue to do so whether or not you wish to give me that right or not.

I do notice that your accusations (that I am spreading slime to choose your Speaker, blah blah blah) is a projection of what Democrats do about everything. So I applaud your projection that someone else does exactly what you yourself do.

You have the right to your opinion, even if it's wrong. Thank you for expressing it here.

sear

Mayor
For sake of argument I'll defer on the issue of Pelosi's competence to the task.
If that's who the Dems. want, so be it.

BUT !!

Speaker Pelosi already has years of tenure.
Speaker Ryan is a young, energetic guy.
Why won't the Dems. accept a young-blood infusion into congressional leadership?
Or is the Democrat back-bench so shallow, Pelosi is their only option?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh Lordy.
You, like every other Lefty are so desperate to have your viewpoint be the only one out there that you bully and berate everyone else's to shut theirs down.

This long piece you've written is yours. My opinion that I have gained from my own observation ..........is different than yours. I have written it many times and will continue to do so whether or not you wish to give me that right or not.

I do notice that your accusations (that I am spreading slime to choose your Speaker, blah blah blah) is a projection of what Democrats do about everything. So I applaud your projection that someone else does exactly what you yourself do.

You have the right to your opinion, even if it's wrong. Thank you for expressing it here.
You don't have to thank me. It's not your forum. You are just one of the peons who post here and I really don't care what you think of me. I guess I stepped on your toes when I reminded you what a lunatic Trump is. You can praise him all you want, but you'll never be able to get a smile like this from him after a bad week of whining and tweeting.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Oh Lordy.

Now now, you know very well you're not allowed to have a different opinion on anything. you MUST conform to the opinion and beliefs of those on the left. It is required.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
For sake of argument I'll defer on the issue of Pelosi's competence to the task.
If that's who the Dems. want, so be it.

BUT !!

Speaker Pelosi already has years of tenure.
Speaker Ryan is a young, energetic guy.
Why won't the Dems. accept a young-blood infusion into congressional leadership?
Or is the Democrat back-bench so shallow, Pelosi is their only option?
Ryan wanted to cut Medicare and SS benefits from what I remember. That's not a good thing.

Jen

Senator
You don't have to thank me. It's not your forum. You are just one of the peons who post here and I really don't care what you think of me. I guess I stepped on your toes when I reminded you what a lunatic Trump is. You can praise him all you want, but you'll never be able to get a smile like this from him after a bad week of whining and tweeting.
I thanked you on my own behalf, not that of the forum......... but you never have understood the obvious. You don't have the power to step on my toes about anything, but that's okay for you to think you have it. Your projections about my Trump thoughts are hilarious. I know you have a secret crush on him.

sear

Mayor
"Ryan wanted to cut Medicare and SS benefits from what I remember. That's not a good thing." NS #75
Fair enough.
BUT !
If we allowed disagreement with any leadership candidate to be disqualified based upon only one policy issue, there's be nobody in leadership.

The U.S. is overdue for entitlement reform.
In fact, we shouldn't have compulsory entitlement at all.

Don't betray us.
Those that have kept their part of the bargain, and are now retired, have earned and are morally / ethically entitled to the benefit they were promised.
But this Ponzi scheme is careening toward collapse. It's lunacy for Dems. & Reps. alike to keep digging us in deeper & deeper into the hole.

I'd want to know what Speaker Ryan has in mind, I'd like to review the text of the proposed law before I assume it's a bad idea. In principle it's essential.