• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nancy Pelosi as Speaker

sear

Mayor
"The future of their party is a gang sign maker." Dc #80
So it might seem, to the disparagement-determined partisan critic, particularly among the untrained observers in that group.

But she doesn't look to me like she's from the hood.
& while the image is low res, it looks to me like all 10 of her fingers would be extended, were it not for her holding something with her thumb in her left hand.

Women's attire rarely include cargo pockets. So I doubt she's in that condition due to sloth. It's in her hand perhaps because she has no pocket, and might be injured if she jammed it into her shoe.

But of course, that observation doesn't nurse your failed narrative.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I thanked you on my own behalf, not that of the forum......... but you never have understood the obvious. You don't have the power to step on my toes about anything, but that's okay for you to think you have it. Your projections about my Trump thoughts are hilarious. I know you have a secret crush on him.
Your stupid remark about "my crush" is funny. You think you can make me stop talking about him and his agenda if you succeed in making someone think I'm stupid enough to have a "crush" on someone I've posted nothing but bad things about. On the Other Hand, dear...you sound like a woman in love when you carry on about your Messiah.