• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nancy Pelosi's theory on Security during the shutdown....

Nostra

Governor
....the blithering idiot thinks the SOTU needs to be postponed because security can't be provided at the Capital during the shutdown.

Yet, she expects security for her and her minions on a junket to Afghanistan and Egypt during the shutdown.

Only in Libnutworld......................

Bugsy McGurk

President
....the blithering idiot thinks the SOTU needs to be postponed because security can't be provided at the Capital during the shutdown.

Yet, she expects security for her and her minions on a junket to Afghanistan and Egypt during the shutdown.

Hello? There’s a shutdown here. Not in Afghanistan or Egypt.

Yikes.

Nostra

Governor
Hello? There’s a shutdown here. Not in Afghanistan or Egypt.

Yikes.

HELLO! Security for Nazi Pelosi and her minions in Afghanistan and Egypt would be done by our security apparatus, and as such paid for by us.

Good Lord, just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.

Bugsy McGurk

President
HELLO! Security for Nazi Pelosi and her minions in Afghanistan and Egypt would be done by our security apparatus, and as such paid for by us.

Good Lord, just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber.

Of course they’re paid by us. And they’re on the job, being paid, whether or not Pelosi goes there.

These basic concepts seem too complicated for you.

Nostra

Governor
Of course they’re paid by us. And they’re on the job, being paid, whether or not Pelosi goes there.

These basic concepts seem too complicated for you.
Same as the Secret Service and DC police who would provide security for the SOTU address, moron.

You don't even know when you have been trolled into making yourself look like an idiot, do you?

Derp!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Same as the Secret Service and DC police who would provide security for the SOTU address, moron.

You don't even know when you have been trolled into making yourself look like an idiot, do you?

Derp!
Nope. The SS are not getting paid.

You’re batting zero.

Spamature

President

You have the POTUS, his VP, the SCOTUS and the member of congress all in one room at the same time.

I think you might want to make sure the people guarding them are not getting stiffed for their work.

Nostra

Governor
You have the POTUS, his VP, the SCOTUS and the member of congress all in one room at the same time.

I think you might want to make sure the people guarding them are not getting stiffed for their work.
DHS says it is not an issue.

I'll take their expert analysis over your hysterical rants.

Caroljo

Senator

They're ALL going to get their backpay, so why not have them work for it? Or.should they be sitting on their asses doing nothing and collect pay for doing nothing? Nasty Nan tells Trump he should delay his speech because the Security would have to work without pay. But has no problem with them working without pay for her to make a non essential trip across the world. Would you call that hypocrisy? If you were truthful you would.

Spamature

President
DHS says it is not an issue.

I'll take their expert analysis over your hysterical rants.
Then you should be demanding that Trump open the govt. according to expert opinions.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s Homeland Security secretary, John F. Kelly, has been clear about his views on a border wall with Mexico: It won’t work.

When asked by senators about his views on a border wall during his confirmation hearing this month, Mr. Kelly, a retired general, said a “physical barrier will not do the job.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/homeland-security-john-kelly-border-wall.html

Nostra

Governor
Then you should be demanding that Trump open the govt. according to expert opinions.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s Homeland Security secretary, John F. Kelly, has been clear about his views on a border wall with Mexico: It won’t work.

When asked by senators about his views on a border wall during his confirmation hearing this month, Mr. Kelly, a retired general, said a “physical barrier will not do the job.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/homeland-security-john-kelly-border-wall.html
Your link is from.............wait for it........................

• Jan. 25, 2017

Spamature

President
They're ALL going to get their backpay, so why not have them work for it? Or.should they be sitting on their asses doing nothing and collect pay for doing nothing? Nasty Nan tells Trump he should delay his speech because the Security would have to work without pay. But has no problem with them working without pay for her to make a non essential trip across the world. Would you call that hypocrisy? If you were truthful you would.
The military is still being paid. They would have been the ones taking the congressional delegation on that trip.