• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NASCAR bans Confederate flags at racetracks

Colorforms

Senator
And how do they get “the numbers and resources” without a social base of support?
Doing something on behalf of a social class is far different from getting a base of support. People do things for a number of reasons, not just to "protect blacks from evil police officers".

EatTheRich

President
Politics is class struggle. Political power comes from being useful to a class that holds the economic power to intervene politically.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Politics is class struggle. Political power comes from being useful to a class that holds the economic power to intervene politically.
It's all good...…….3 race tracks so far are leaving NASCAR and starting their own divisions...…………..FVCK NASCAR

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It's all good...…….3 race tracks so far are leaving NASCAR and starting their own divisions...…………..FVCK NASCAR
Yeah, I’m sure they will do well. LOL, all over not being able to waive their inbred, surrender flag, symbol of racism. Peace out.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You're welcome to hang your confederate flag, ISIS flag, Nazi flag or any of America's other enemies. But at places like sporting events, take em down. :)
Since I'm not a Liberal so I don't hang ISIS or Nazi flags anywhere

Due to COVID-19 there may never be fans at sporting events again

what difference does it make

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

So some enemy flags are okay and others aren't? Interesting.

A vaccination is coming, Dawg. Have faith. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wonder if Jimmy Johnson wishes he hadn't not-social distanced when all the driver pushed Bubba 'Smollett's' car to the starting line and hugging like fools due to a fake noose

Now, how many more drivers will test positive?

FakeName

Governor

All the nazi flags are at right wing events like the unite the rally.