• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

National Geographic chooses to ignore sex assault accusations against Neil Tyson.

More special treatment for blacks. All white men accused of assault are assumed guilty and immediately fired.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/16/18268545/neil-degrasse-tyson-national-geographic-sexual-misconduct-allegations-cosmos-star-talk

march 17 2019 National Geographic has completed its investigation reports of sexual misconduct by astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, and will resume plans to air two shows that he is involved with, Star Talk and Cosmos: Possible Worlds, reports Entertainment Weekly.

According to EW, National Geographic did not disclose the findings of its investigation, only that it had concluded. We’ve reached out to National Geographic for comment, and will update this post if we hear back.

In 2017 and 2018, Three women stepped forward claims of sexual misconduct, two of which accused deGrasse Tyson of unwanted advances, while the other said that he raped her while they were together in grad school in the 1980s. Following the allegations, National Geographic and Fox launched investigations into the claims, and Tyson issued a statement in which he presented his side of the story, and that he would cooperate with the investigations. The allegations came amidst a widespread reckoning with sexual assault and misconduct in the entertainment industry, which saw the downfall of major figures, including producer Harvey Weinstein, and actor Kevin Spacey.

EatTheRich

President
The press is dominated by white owners, editors, and reporters. Many white people accused of assault, including the president, still have jobs. If affirmative action was necessary for this unusually talented man to get his degree, that just shows how it helps create a merit-based rather than a race-based opportunity structure.

Barbella

Senator
The press is dominated by white owners, editors, and reporters. Many white people accused of assault, including the president, still have jobs. If affirmative action was necessary for this unusually talented man to get his degree, that just shows how it helps create a merit-based rather than a race-based opportunity structure.
Yea yea yea but what about the alleged sexual harassment and rape?

If affirmative action was necessary for this unusually talented man to get his degree, that just shows how it helps create a merit-based rather than a race-based opportunity structure.

HAHAHA. Did you really say that?. Affirmative action is merit based and NOT race-based?????????!!!!!!!

AA is pure racism and the biggest hate crime in america.

trapdoor

Governor
You can almost hear the private board meeting, "Yes, I know he groped those women, but dammit, he's famous, distinguished, and black -- and the rest of National Geographic basically is as diverse as a Klan meeting in 1920, we're going to have to keep him on!"

You can almost hear the private board meeting, "Yes, I know he groped those women, but dammit, he's famous, distinguished, and black -- and the rest of National Geographic basically is as diverse as a Klan meeting in 1920, we're going to have to keep him on!"
I'm sure it was something like that. Tyson got a huge helping of special treatment purely because he's black. And the press continues to protect him by giving these assault charges practically zero coverage. I'm sure 99% of americans have never heard about these allegations.

He is. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a rich, famous man, so he might get away with some shitty behavior (if guilty). But what is remarkable about his case is how quickly the charges were taken seriously.
Are you serious? The charges against tyson have NEVER been taken seriously. The press has in fact censored the story. Very few people know about these accusations.