• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nation’s children organizing against NRA and its lackeys

redtide

Mayor
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are "citizens". Without them, we are "subjects".

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!

It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us.

You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are "citizens". Without them, we are "subjects".

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!
SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.
SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
IT'S A NO BRAINER!
DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!

It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us.

You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people.
Ok, let's adopt a set of laws like what is in effect in Switzerland. That would entail registration. To buy ammunition you have to show your registration document. To be issued a rifle by the military you are now required to belong to the militia and must attend training....by the way...you don't get ammo for that rifle. That would be issued if you are on a training session or in an emergency.

Does that all work for you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland

By the way...Germany had extreme gun control laws before the Nazis took power. You could get the death penalty for a violation of gun laws...that was because their army came home from WWI with their weapons...and not jobs. They became private militias for various wealthy interests and political parties. There was open warfare in the streets.

Hitler relaxed gun control laws in Germany and any member of the Nazi party could easily get a gun. Occupied countries were a different story. Most jews rounded up were in Poland and Russia...

redtide

Mayor
Ok, let's adopt a set of laws like what is in effect in Switzerland. That would entail registration. To buy ammunition you have to show your registration document. To be issued a rifle by the military you are now required to belong to the militia and must attend training....by the way...you don't get ammo for that rifle. That would be issued if you are on a training session or in an emergency.

Does that all work for you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland

By the way...Germany had extreme gun control laws before the Nazis took power. You could get the death penalty for a violation of gun laws...that was because their army came home from WWI with their weapons...and not jobs. They became private militias for various wealthy interests and political parties. There was open warfare in the streets.

Hitler relaxed gun control laws in Germany and any member of the Nazi party could easily get a gun. Occupied countries were a different story. Most jews rounded up were in Poland and Russia...
there is only ONE Reason to get rid of of GUNs and that is to ensure that we can never be free. I know that is what the left wants but the rest of US do not

Enough is enough, eh?

The nation’s students are organizing to comprehensively challenge the grip of the NRA over our nation’s politicians, arguing for rational gun control laws.

It’s a sad state of affairs when the nation’s children must fight adults for the right to live, but here we are. Good luck to the kids. They will need it.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/18/us/florida-school-shooting-updates/index.html
Around the country? What children? No children organizing over here!

redtide

Mayor
I firmly believe in gun control. which is why I like to go to the range or just out to the desert and practice. The more time practicing the better gun control I have

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Enough is enough, eh?

Re-posting Julies post=Deplorable

The nation’s students are organizing to comprehensively challenge the grip of the NRA over our nation’s politicians, arguing for rational gun control laws.

It’s a sad state of affairs when the nation’s children must fight adults for the right to live, but here we are. Good luck to the kids. They will need it.

After dem/libs have aborted 500,000,000 now they depending on those they didn't abort to support their anti-gun agenda........not going to work, but, dem/libs are like lil' children, damn straight it's a sad state of affairs:

https://moretoknowabt.com/nfl-star-from-parkland-fl-drops-bomb-on-live-tv-reveals-what-no-one-knew-about-shooting/

Listen to an adult before dem/libs go all Hitler!

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
there is only ONE Reason to get rid of of GUNs and that is to ensure that we can never be free. I know that is what the left wants but the rest of US do not
MV knows not what he post, Hitler made all Germans register their guns and then sent SS to take them from them or watch their family die if they didn't....

as told to an American POW by a German guard..........I trust my Dad 1000% more than MV......

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Enough is enough, eh?

Another school mass shooting and another happy about it democratic is trying to use this platform to remove 1st amendment rights.

What is next shoot up another Gay club?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I firmly believe in gun control. which is why I like to go to the range or just out to the desert and practice. The more time practicing the better gun control I have
Gun Control is hitting what shot at

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never said get rid of guns. I'm in favor of universal background checks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You brought up Switzerland as an example. Do you want a system like the Swiss have?

redtide

Mayor
I never said get rid of guns. I'm in favor of universal background checks.
that is how liberal disease spreads, never in one huge jump but rather in small increments until next thing you know you are sick beyond help. IF you think that the end game is not banning guns you are high

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
that is how liberal disease spreads, never in one huge jump but rather in small increments until next thing you know you are sick beyond help. IF you think that the end game is not banning guns you are high
The dem/lib goal:

liberalism=Hitlerism

Australian Gun Law Update

Here's a thought to warm some of your hearts....
Hi Yanks, I thought you all would like to see the real
figures from Down Under.
It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to
surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own
government, a program costing Australia taxpayers
more than $500 million dollars.
The first year results are now in:
Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2 percent,
Australia-wide, assaults are up 9.6 percent;
Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)!
In the state of Victoria.....
lone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.(Note that
while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not
and criminals still possess their guns!)
While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady
decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins andassaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home.
Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public
safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or members of the State Assembly disseminating this information.
The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the
hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note Americans, before it's too late!
Will you be one of the sheep to turn yours in?
WHY? You will need it.
FORWARD TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.
DON'T BE A MEMBER OF THE SILENT MAJORITY.
BE ONE OF THE VOCAL MINORITY WHO WON 'T STAND FOR NONSENSE

AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And your resistance to universal background checks is incrementally aimed at doing away with background checks all together and in small increments you would like to put guns into the hands of every ex-felon, mentally unfit person in the country....

Do you see how silly your slippery slope bullshit is?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
And your resistance to universal background checks is incrementally aimed at doing away with background checks all together and in small increments you would like to put guns into the hands of every ex-felon, mentally unfit person in the country....

Do you see how silly your slippery slope bullshit is?
Do you see how your attempt to use political buzzwords makes you appear desperate?