• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nature magazine apologises for reports linking TrumpVirus with China

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

It should be named after the man who allowed this disease to flourish through his stupidly and inaction and through the actions of his shortbusser supporters.

TrumpVirus.png

I see by the way you spell "apologizes" that you're European or Russian. How fitting.

The only people calling this global pandemic the "Trump virus" are the communist Chinese government, and American leftists. That's not a coincidence.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I see by the way you spell "apologizes" that you're European or Russian. How fitting.

The only people calling this global pandemic the "Trump virus" are the communist Chinese government, and American leftists. That's not a coincidence.
That is the headline Dr. Einstein....

Colorforms

Senator

I like how they are pretending to care about people while at the same time relishing every death as a way to bash Trump.