• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

navy secretary "F*ck you sailors"

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Both. I didn't "claim" anything. I offered my opinion of both the secretary's original message about relieving the Captain and his remarks to the crew...as well as what the crew had to say.
You might have been able to have had a respectful dialogue about this situation, because it is something that is of interest to many of us. But you had to besmirch Trump in the process.
We're in the middle of the Bubonic Plague, the Captain of an aircraft carrier is concerned about his crew and believes his superiors are not sufficiently concerned and are are not acting fast enough. He goes outside the chain of command and stirs up shit and gets canned. Then the SecNav makes an ass of himself and has been forced to resign.
Your only mission here was to paint Trump with some fault. He appointed Modly, you whined, like a f**king child, in another post.
The man, Trump, is working his ass off, dealing with infantile Liberal governors and reporters whose only purpose in life is to weaponize this pandemic and use it to hurt the president.
Why can you people not discuss the danger this virus poses to the country without turning every news report into an opportunity to make up lies about Trump?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You might have been able to have had a respectful dialogue about this situation, because it is something that is of interest to many of us. But you had to besmirch Trump in the process.
We're in the middle of the Bubonic Plague, the Captain of an aircraft carrier is concerned about his crew and believes his superiors are not sufficiently concerned and are are not acting fast enough. He goes outside the chain of command and stirs up shit and gets canned. Then the SecNav makes an ass of himself and has been forced to resign.
Your only mission here was to paint Trump with some fault. He appointed Modly, you whined, like a f**king child, in another post.
The man, Trump, is working his ass off, dealing with infantile Liberal governors and reporters whose only purpose in life is to weaponize this pandemic and use it to hurt the president.
Why can you people not discuss the danger this virus poses to the country without turning every news report into an opportunity to make up lies about Trump?
What lie? The president f*cks up and deserves the criticism. That is the bottom line.
Want to talk about infantile? Watch Trump's next PR event....you know, where he demonstrates what an expert he is on infectious disease.

Do you know who Crozier emailed the letter to? There is no evidence he sent it to the media. Someone else leaked it. How do you know the leaker isn't in his chain of command? The chain of events leads me to believe the Captain. He'd reported a medical crisis on the ship and wasn't seeing a response adequate to address the issue.

Did the captain "stir up shit"? Yes. Sometimes that is what it takes.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
What lie? The president f*cks up and deserves the criticism. That is the bottom line.
Want to talk about infantile? Watch Trump's next PR event....you know, where he demonstrates what an expert he is on infectious disease.

Do you know who Crozier emailed the letter to? There is no evidence he sent it to the media. Someone else leaked it. How do you know the leaker isn't in his chain of command? The chain of events leads me to believe the Captain. He'd reported a medical crisis on the ship and wasn't seeing a response adequate to address the issue.

Did the captain "stir up shit"? Yes. Sometimes that is what it takes.
Trump has not f**ked up. He's done a good job on this, and he has from the very beginning. The lies, fake news and other bullshit coming from you and your kind, doesn't change that. All it has done is make you look foolish.

FakeName

Governor
No, it is you and your kind who make up stuff.
All you people know how to do is make up lies or post lies that are made up by some other moron.
Huh?

Marvin Martian said he was paraphrasing. He was not. Do you disagree?

What lie have I told. Quote me.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Both. I didn't "claim" anything. I offered my opinion of both the secretary's original message about relieving the Captain and his remarks to the crew...as well as what the crew had to say.
When I do that you call it "reading minds." If you didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So? Still has nothing to do with the President. Obsessed much?
Your opinion is always based on avoiding actually admitting Trump f*cked up. We get it...that is your mission in life. Must keep you pretty busy.

Acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly reportedly told a colleague that President Donald Trump wanted to fire the commander of an aircraft carrier who warned of the coronavirus outbreak aboard his ship. According to a Washington Post column, Modly told the colleague he wanted to relieve Capt. Brett Crozier of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, whose four-page letter urging for a "political solution" was leaked to the San Francisco Chronicle.

So Trump fired the last secretary of the Navy over a Navy Seal found guilty of murder.
Richard Spencer lost his job because he wasn't enough of a yes man...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Huh?

Marvin Martian said he was paraphrasing. He was not. Do you disagree?

What lie have I told. Quote me.
Posts 58, 60, and 61 in this thread. And a better place to look is every post you make. I don't think you are capable of making a post without telling a lie about Trump. If you conduct your daily business like you post on PJ, I'm guessing you don't have very many friends. You're as phony as your posting name.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Your opinion is always based on avoiding actually admitting Trump f*cked up. We get it...that is your mission in life. Must keep you pretty busy.

Acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly reportedly told a colleague that President Donald Trump wanted to fire the commander of an aircraft carrier who warned of the coronavirus outbreak aboard his ship. According to a Washington Post column, Modly told the colleague he wanted to relieve Capt. Brett Crozier of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, whose four-page letter urging for a "political solution" was leaked to the San Francisco Chronicle.

So Trump fired the last secretary of the Navy over a Navy Seal found guilty of murder.
Richard Spencer lost his job because he wasn't enough of a yes man...
Yes, a man falsely accused of murder, for doing the job he was sent to do. by a politically correct gang of Obama snowflakes.

FakeName

Governor
Posts 58, 60, and 61 in this thread. And a better place to look is every post you make. I don't think you are capable of making a post without telling a lie about Trump. If you conduct your daily business like you post on PJ, I'm guessing you don't have ver many friends. You're as phony as your posting name.
I am on a phone. no post numbers. Can you quote me?

And spare me the insults.....try not to violate the rather simple rules.