• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nearly 20,000 People Attend Trump’s Orlando Rally [Crowd Size Photos]

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What a farce... Trump laying it on for his gullible supporters, especially this line.

Trump said they broke down special interests during his presidency so far and took on a political machine “that tried to take away your voice and your vote…your dignity and your destiny.”

52708478_2595408950552143_1306181244991569920_n.jpg

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
From your link...

A photo taken by an Orlando Sentinel photographer at 7 p.m. showed a large section of empty seats in the upper deck.

As Trump’s speech was about to begin, the arena was nearly full, though.

You're so monumentally stupid, you dont even know when the links you post bust your argument...ROFLMFAO

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
From your link...

A photo taken by an Orlando Sentinel photographer at 7 p.m. showed a large section of empty seats in the upper deck.

As Trump’s speech was about to begin, the arena was nearly full, though.

You're so monumentally stupid, you dont even know when the links you post bust your argument...ROFLMFAO
My post was about people getting up and leaving, which you proved with your picture - so you are what then?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
you're not very bright. those 'empty seats' ion the middle are the press boxes, dipstick.

Empty seats in lower section below 112 sign , empty seats to the left of keep america great in second level by press box
empty seats in third level above press box

I see plenty of empty seals not in the press box dipstick

now spin it again but better this time, you are slipping

D

Deleted member 21794

My post was about people getting up and leaving, which you proved with your picture - so you are what then?
How do you know where those few were going? I say they were going to the bathroom as always happens where large crowds are present. Do you have any proof otherwise.

D

Deleted member 21794

Empty seats in lower section below 112 sign , empty seats to the left of keep america great in second level by press box
empty seats in third level above press box

I see plenty of empty seals not in the press box dipstick
So that's how many seats empty out of how many total seats? Oh and just to rub it in....