• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Need help from all Slate alumni.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Ok, so I was reading a post earlier about the Illuminati and PizzaGate and other crazy shit and it put me in mind of a poster back on the old Slate BB, or maybe the Fray, who was always posting conspiracy theories and other sheer lunacy. He was either a complete nut or a masterful troll. Always fun to read though.

Anyone remember who that was?

(It's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't recall!....driving me crazy)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so I was reading a post earlier about the Illuminati and PizzaGate and other crazy shit and it put me in mind of a poster back on the old Slate BB, or maybe the Fray, who was always posting conspiracy theories and other sheer lunacy. He was either a complete nut or a masterful troll. Always fun to read though.

Anyone remember who that was?

(It's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't recall!....driving me crazy)
I've been trying to think of one guy's name for years. He used to post about "Black Watch Psy-Ops" or some shiite like that all the time.

Jen

Senator
I can't think of who it is either...... like you, seems to be just barely beyond my grasp. I remember the posts though. It wasn't Right-on was it?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I can't think of who it is either...... like you, seems to be just barely beyond my grasp. I remember the posts though. It wasn't Right-on was it?
That's not the name of the poster I'm thinking of.

MrMike

Bless you all
Who was that guy that would always call people LIAR at the end? He did a bunch of those drive by conspiracy posts.

Edit. It was Labato or something like that.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
RS?

(he kinda went nutty at the end)
RS was really out there...you may be right, one day he'd be fine as frogs hair and next day somewhere in outer space..............didn't make any difference if you were right or left............

we have some RS here as well............

Jen

Senator
Who was that guy that would always call people LIAR at the end? He did a bunch of those drive by conspiracy posts.

Edit. It was Labato or something like that.
Lobato1.
He has been here, but not lately.

But I'm not sure he was the big conspiracy guy. I think we'll all know it when we see the name.

Jen

Senator
RS was really out there...you may be right, one day he'd be fine as frogs hair and next day somewhere in outer space..............didn't make any difference if you were right or left............

we have some RS here as well............
I think RS had some sort of breakdown. He lost his job and just about everything. Not sure what happened after that.