• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Netanyahu exposed right wing racism in Israel and, more importantly, here

write on

Senator
It almost comical listening to right wingers say that "racism has ended here in America" when you can easily connect the dots and see that it is still very much prevalent using Netanyahu's speech about Arab voters after he addressed the U.S. Congress and just before the Israeli election.

Watch this :41 video and see for yourself. It's just the latest example of right wing racism both here and in Israel.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/watch-benjamin-netanyahu-say-about-arabs-what-republicans-think-about-black-people/

write on

Senator
I don't need a defense, and I think it's comical because it is.
Most racists will not admit their racism. Look in the mirror.

What do you think Netanyahu meant in that video before the Israeli election and his subsequent mea culpa after the election?

write on

Senator
LOL!
2 posts in, and whiteout has already tossed the race card...:D

"when all else fails, accuse them of racism"..

a.sharpton
Two posts in? I exposed right wing racism with my OP.

I'll bet the republicans in congress wrote that little speech in the video for him--which is exactly my point.

Colorforms

Senator
Two posts in? I exposed right wing racism with my OP.

I'll bet the republicans in congress wrote that little speech in the video for him--which is exactly my point.
Oh, I'm sure. Each got to put in one word, and when they were done, they passed it around again and they all got to put in a second word. Kind of like half of the speeches for the liar of the year for 2013. :)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
i remember the speech being longer than 41 seconds...

and i remember you are a racepimp...

ive got a pretty good memory...:)

write on

Senator
Oh, I'm sure. Each got to put in one word, and when they were done, they passed it around again and they all got to put in a second word. Kind of like half of the speeches for the liar of the year for 2013. :)
Nah, it was more like

"Hey, bibi, while you're here and since this is just before the election, we have a way to scare the shit out of voters in Israel. We like to use "blacks behaving badly" here. You can use "Arabs behaving badly" there.

It works both ways.

write on

Senator
i remember the speech being longer than 41 seconds...

and i remember you are a racepimp...

ive got a pretty good memory...:)
I showed the pertinent part of the speech that shows right wing racism.

Would you have watched the video if I linked to it in its entirety?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Racism is over...why are you trying to keep racism alive?

wo response: "I am not trying, I am doing..."

*sigh*

Colorforms

Senator
Nah, it was more like

"Hey, bibi, while you're here and since this is just before the election, we have a way to scare the shit out of voters in Israel. We like to use "blacks behaving badly" here. You can use "Arabs behaving badly" there.

It works both ways.
Well it's not like they can use global warming and kicking grandma down the stairs. Democrats have those copywritten

S

Sickofleft

Most racists will not admit their racism. Look in the mirror.

What do you think Netanyahu meant in that video before the Israeli election and his subsequent mea culpa after the election?
You're an [Unwelcome language removed]. I mean really, only an [Unwelcome language removed] would listen to that video and then buy everything the people who clipped it together told them.

[Unwelcome language removed]. From now on when people ask you "Writeon, describe yourself?" your response should be "Well I am an unabashed [Unwelcome language removed]"..........

write on

Senator
sure,,why not?

[you wont crop or edit anything out, right?]
I didn't misrepresent what Netanyahu said. They were there for you to hear.

Right wing Netanyahu used the degradation of Arabs the same way the right wing republicans do blacks. What's telling is that he did it right after he came here and met with republicans.

Like I've said many times, you can replace the word 'Jew' with 'Liberal' in Hitler's Mein Kampf and think that you're reading a right wing website.