• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Never argue with Country girls

Lobato1

Mayor
Last week’s strong winds broke our palm tree in half & I used a 4 ton & 2 ton cable pullers fastened 2.5 meters up the trunk’s stub that by my 1st class lever calc with a .25 meter resistance from the fulcrum gave me a 10:1 factor equal to 60 tons of pulling power (some 60 European car’s weight), & the tree barely budged.

My wife, a Country girl insisted that I had to dig around the roots & to my chagrin would work a pick & shovel every time I turned around until suddenly the tree did start tilting & after a week of exceedingly hard work of cutting thousands of very thin roots every time the tree tilted further we succeeded using her method.

We've now slept 16 straight hours in the last 26 hours & everything still hurts.

Bummer.

a3.bp.blogspot.com__4xyoRYM3NyA_T5zBWZnHWnI_AAAAAAAAAMI_1awG3Uv3geE_s1600_Test15.JPG

gabriel

Governor
oh you missed some fun the last few days!! you woulda loved seein these con loons tie themselves in knots! with a little help from us friends of course!! hahahahahhaha