• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Never forget that GOPers were NAZI paid prostitutes

Lobato1

Mayor

Please note I give my usual references to all of my contentions

It’s in hindsight that we Dems can look back & admire Franklin D. Roosevelt’s foresight in purposely taking office in perhaps the most antagonistic event in our Country’s history, specifically:

After defeating the GOP Herbert Hoover, Roosevelt rebuffed all attempts by Hoover to contact him for a synchronized transition & much less get the advice from him.

Ergo: That’s what the "New Deal" was all about, a complete break with the outgoing administration & the bitter Hoover was fortunately ostracized in perpetuity from the FDR administration.

My FDR Ostracism fact Reference: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=roosevelt++Ostracized-hoover+bitter-hoover+herbert-hoover&as_epq=new+deal+&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

Before Hoover's death in 1964, an embittered Hoover would reply, "I outlived the bastards" to answer a question of how he managed to survive the long ostracism under the Roosevelt administration.

My Reference: http://www.google.com/search?q=hoover+%22I+outlived+the+bastards%22&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=off&tbs=

This historical fact debunks the numerous attempts by Cons trying to rewrite history about the GOPer shenanigans with Nazi Germany & Hitler, specifically & to the point:

The infamous trip Herbert Hoover made to Berlin in 1938 to meet with Hitler to get a cozy photo-op session with Hitler that drives GOPers crazy rewriting history, i.e.
It was Hitler that asked for the interview not Hoover see? Forgetting to say that Hitler didn’t travel to meet Hoover, it was Hoover that traveled to Berlin.
The ostracized Hoover was sent on a "SECRET" mission by FDR see?
It was FDR’s American Ambassador in Berlin that pleaded for Hoover to meet Hitler see? Forgetting to answer why Hoover was in Berlin in the 1st place.
Etc., etc., etc.

My Hoover Hitler photo-op session pic reference : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NGkGYhAk7MU/TDKhoeQKoMI/AAAAAAAAAE4/HuwvcM1pyNI/s1600/Hoover+meeting+Hitler.jpg

The subsequent tangent results of Hoover’s visit was Hitler’s Nazi Germany increasing their bankrolling of GOPer candidates, specifically & to the point $5 million for the 1940 elections that for a Country short of cash money in the Great Depression would represent some $400 million 2010 current dollars by my calc.

Nazi Germany can’t be accused of being ungrateful, because it was Prez Hoover that as a last hurrah & using the debt our allies had incurred with us in WWI as leverage, rammed down the Brits & French throats the so called, "Hoover Moratorium" that suspended Germany’s war debt reparations from WWI that allowed Germany the means to secretly rearm.

Unfortunately for GOPers now trying to rewrite history today, their collaboration with Nazi Germany’s had started openly from day one the Nazis took power in the early 30’s, specifically:

In 1934, when the Republican Party merged their Senatorial & Congressional Campaign Committees they hired Sidney Brooks, leader of the pro-fascist Order 76, son of Nazi agent Col. Edwin Emerson & top researcher at ITT, one of the corporations who continued trading with the Nazis after we entered the war. Emerson was a major financial backer of Furholzer's pro-Nazi publications. On March 4th 1934, Brooks met with William Dudley Pelly for the express purpose of merging his Order 76 with Pelly's pro-fascist Silver Shirt organization.

Silver Shirt was no insignificant organization. Many of today's far right groups can trace their roots directly back to the Silver Shirts, which was founded by Pelly in Asheville, NC on Jan. 1, 1933, the exact date Hitler seized power. Described, even then, as a "Christian militia," the Silver Shirts were one of the largest & most violent pro-Nazi groups in America. They believed Jews were the spawn of Satan (Pelly was fired as a Hollywood screenwriter). They had strong ties to the Ku Klux Klan & extremist groups in the Pacific Northwest that formed when the local Klan splintered. Henry Lamont Beach, who founded the reactionary Posse Comitatus ("power of the country") was a Silver Shirt leader in Oregon. Richard Butler, who founded the Aryan Nations in Hayden Lake, was a Silver Shirter & Klansman. Gerald L. K. Smith, one of the founders of the "Christian Identity" movement was an influential Silver Shirter.

My Reference: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=Nazis+Brooks+Emerson+Furholzer&as_epq=republican+party&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

The America First GOPer traitor crowd:

Charles Lindbergh;

Göring presented Charles Linbergh with the Commander Cross of the Order of the German Eagle for his 1927 flight & services to aviation, on behalf of Adolf Hitler converting the aviator into the Nazis best advocate spokesman in our Country.

Lindbergh then warned England & France not to respond to Hitler’s Munich violations then after Hitler invaded Poland he resigned his commission & became the spokesman for the "AMERICA FIRST" committee along with his anti-FDR Con Congressman Father

My Reference: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=G%C3%B6ring++hitler+charles-Lindberg+Order-of-the-German-Eagle+america-first&as_epq=pro+nazi+&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

In the political world, the Con progenitor of a dynasty of Con Bushista presidents:

Grandpa Prescott Bush;

With his Nazi business manipulaions with his Union Banking Corporation even after WWII had started well into 1942, Ergo betrayals to our Country;

My Reference: http://www.georgewalkerbush.net/bushfamilyfundedhitler.htm

Other references http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=nazi+&as_epq=prescott+bush&as_oq=&as_eq=rumor&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

Note:

The list of GOPer politicos involved with Nazy Germany is a mile long & I've limited myself with a name known to the average American.

The American flag waving next door Diehard Con neighbor:

The Aryan Nation ultra-Con/Nationalist Ku Klux Klan;

With a membership "In the Millions" & so many more million sympathizers of the 20s & 30s with their Nazi connections that persist to this very day, 64 years after the Nazis founder’s death in a Berlin bunker on April 1945

My Reference: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=aryan+hitler+entered+into+alliances+bund&as_epq=neo+Nazis+&as_oq=kkk+ku-klux-klan&as_eq=kennedy+king&num=10&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images

Pic of flag waving Aryan Nation ultra-Con/Nationalist Ku Klux Klan parading along Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington DC, tens of thousand strong

My Reference: http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/60/1960-004-BBA2FC75.jpg.

amedia_2.web.britannica.com_eb_media_60_1960_004_BBA2FC75.jpg

Side note:

Lets remember that the introduction of Nazism into our Country can be traced to the 1920s & the formation of a domestic "U.S. Nazi Party." This organization then merged with the, "Free Society of Teutonia" to form the, "German-American Bund." This "German-American Bund" achieved it’s maximum popularity in the 1930s (at one point staging a rally with >>20,000 followers with the obvious implication of many fold more members & a correspondingly larger number of sympathizers),

My Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism.

------------------------------ *************-----------------*** -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*----*** --*--*-*********

CONCLUSIONS:

AMERICA FIRST

In the Joe McCarthy era of the late 40s, history was rewritten & each & everyone of the previously documented key Con players were exonerated & raised to the level of "Super-Hero" including the rebirth of the KKK, particularly in the deep south.

The KKK had formed the backbone of the infamous Dixiecrats & it was these same Dixiecrats that in turn formed the base of the modern day GOP in 1965 when Johnson committed the unpardonable sin of guaranteeing the ballot to all citizens by signing the, "Voting Rights Act"

My Reference: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=leonard-pitts&as_epq=and+keep+in+mind%3A+all+that+is+just+from+the+last+year&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images.

It’s for these Hitler Nazi "White-Aryan" postulation roots that the modern day GOP keeps running into trouble when these ethics have the nasty habit of being publicized on a daily basis. E.g., McCain's association with the Hitler & Nazi advocate Gordon Liddy

My Reference: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=nazi+hitler&as_epq=gordon+liddy&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=images .

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Lobato1

Mayor
Oops word Wh_re is on banned words list. What about Prostitute?

My apologies to this forums editors.

Bummer.

Best Regards
Lobato1

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
ostracized in perpetuity...HST? you even read your google queries?

In May 1945 Harry Truman invited America's only living former President to visit him at the White House. "I would be most happy to talk over the European food situation with you," wrote Truman. "Also it would be a pleasure for me to become acquainted with you." It was the start of an improbable, yet historic friendship between two men who formed perhaps the oddest couple in American politics. Early in 1946 Truman dispatched the seventy-one-year-old Hoover to thirty-eight nations in an effort to beg, borrow, and cajole enough food to avert mass starvation among victims of World War II. Back home Hoover appealed to his countrymen to reduce consumption of wheat and fats, saying, "We do not want the American flag flying over nationwide Buchenwalds."

Lobato1

Mayor
Oh really? Is that why a bitter Hoover replied he outlived the bastards

ostracized in perpetuity...HST? you even read your google queries?

In May 1945 Harry Truman invited America's only living former President to visit him at the White House. "I would be most happy to talk over the European food situation with you," wrote Truman. "Also it would be a pleasure for me to become acquainted with you." It was the start of an improbable, yet historic friendship between two men who formed perhaps the oddest couple in American politics. Early in 1946 Truman dispatched the seventy-one-year-old Hoover to thirty-eight nations in an effort to beg, borrow, and cajole enough food to avert mass starvation among victims of World War II. Back home Hoover appealed to his countrymen to reduce consumption of wheat and fats, saying, "We do not want the American flag flying over nationwide Buchenwalds."

To answer a question of how he managed to survive the long ostracism under the the Dem administrations?

Best Regards

Lobato1

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Mr. Loboto (domee aragoto...sorry, couldn't help it.)

Joe Kennedy was a huge supporter of the Nazis, and had his hands in many Nazi industrial enterprises. As Ambassador to England during WWII, he sided with Chamberland to appease Hitler, and was withdrawn for his post during the Battle of Britain because he open stated that Britain was finished that the US should take sides with Germany. And in fact, he sought a meeting with Hitler at this time, against the permission of the State Department, to foster better understandings between the US and Nazi Germany.

History be history, my dear mr. Roboto

Lobato1

Mayor
What part of: Joe Kennedy wasn't wasn't a Nazi paid prostitute as GOPers were

Mr. Loboto (domee aragoto...sorry, couldn't help it.)

Joe Kennedy was a huge supporter of the Nazis, and had his hands in many Nazi industrial enterprises. As Ambassador to England during WWII, he sided with Chamberland to appease Hitler, and was withdrawn for his post during the Battle of Britain because he open stated that Britain was finished that the US should take sides with Germany. And in fact, he sought a meeting with Hitler at this time, against the permission of the State Department, to foster better understandings between the US and Nazi Germany.

History be history, my dear mr. Roboto

& that this was the theme of my essay in my TP,"
Didn't you understand?

Best Regards
Lobato1

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
Granted, he gave it away for free. But like the joke goes, what do you call a woman who gives it away for money? A *****. What do you call a woman who gives it away for free? A dumb *****.

Lobato1

Mayor
Granted, he gave it away for free. But like the joke goes, what do you call a woman who gives it away for money? A *****. What do you call a woman who gives it away for free? A dumb *****.
I for one learned a long, long time ago to avoid Con spin, to avoid the theme of a TP twisted to Joe Kennedy, Clinton's Monica BJ or what ever.

"IF" you want to debate Joe Kennedy, the Monica BJ or whatever, start your own TP & I will decide "IF" I want to participate.

Capisci?

Best Regards
Lobato1