• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Never trust a midget or dwarf like Anthony Fauci

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yea you are defending everything about this fake pandemic.
The truth is that he has slowly come around to admitting the truth. I didn't believe him when he was saying it wasn't a problem and that we only had 15 confirmed cases and it would gone by April. Here it is April and you are still arguing that what he said then was right....even though it clearly isn't.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The truth is that he has slowly come around to admitting the truth. I didn't believe him when he was saying it wasn't a problem and that we only had 15 confirmed cases and it would gone by April. Here it is April and you are still arguing that what he said then was right....even though it clearly isn't.
You are clueless, Covid-19 is the common cold, it's always a global pandemic. At least 48,000 people are dead in Wuhan alone and there are and were no recoveries. You get the real toxin you die. So they are using the common cold as a cover.

This will come out in some form eventually, if it came out now all trade with China might end resulting in our economy crashing like the democrats want. And no this is no crash it's a bump

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are clueless, Covid-19 is the common cold, it's always a global pandemic. At least 48,000 people are dead in Wuhan alone and there are and were no recoveries. You get the real toxin you die. So they are using the common cold as a cover.

This will come out in some form eventually, if it came out now all trade with China might end resulting in our economy crashing like the democrats want. And no this is no crash it's a bump
Silliest bunch of crap yet. So which is it...did Trump order a WMD attack on China or did they attack themselves and it somehow spread to the rest of the world? If you are a first responder I'd bet the rest of the team really looks forward to your arrival to help clean up the broken glass and debris. You sure as hell aren't bright enough to do more than push a broom or man a shovel.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Silliest bunch of crap yet. So which is it...did Trump order a WMD attack on China or did they attack themselves and it somehow spread to the rest of the world? If you are a first responder I'd bet the rest of the team really looks forward to your arrival to help clean up the broken glass and debris. You sure as hell aren't bright enough to do more than push a broom or man a shovel.
Because kid China has nukes too...…………………...

Seriously you are not very bright

LOL you just can't get over me being a first responder.

Precious

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Nukes are really funny ha ha right Edith

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because kid China has nukes too...…………………...

Seriously you are not very bright

LOL you just can't get over me being a first responder.

Precious
WTF are you talking about now? Is someone threatening nuclear war? You're in need of professional help.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
WTF are you talking about now? Is someone threatening nuclear war? You're in need of professional help.
International politics is over your head, you can only pretend so far.

No comments about my being a first responder

I'm impressed

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
All democrats are silent because the wall just got longer and higher

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Thank you, I am also deplorably rich compared to you.

But then your wife still flips burgers at your Wendy's at 72 years old

Enjoy
Wendy's? Nope....72 years old? Wrong again, Alfalfa.

Deplorably rich? Sure thing...driving around in a government pickup truck pretending to be impotent....right? You claim to be a first line manager and a government employee...
Dude....I currently make close to what a congressman does. What are the odds you are anywhere near that?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
International politics is over your head, you can only pretend so far.

No comments about my being a first responder

I'm impressed
You're posts are more fiction than knowledgeable posts on international politics.
You've pulled a reference to potential nuclear war out of thin air...

You bounce around with vague references to some kind of bio attack on either China or the US by somebody...(again either china or the US)...that has somehow hit both countries...which would indicate pretty shitty targeting by whoever started this outbreak....and to what end? Even Trump isn't so f*cking stupid as to think he can keep a war crime secret and if he is such an idiot as to be hiding an attack by China on the US then he will go down as the dumbest f*cking president ever.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You're posts are more fiction than knowledgeable posts on international politics.
You've pulled a reference to potential nuclear war out of thin air...

You bounce around with vague references to some kind of bio attack on either China or the US by somebody...(again either china or the US)...that has somehow hit both countries...which would indicate pretty shitty targeting by whoever started this outbreak....and to what end? Even Trump isn't so f*cking stupid as to think he can keep a war crime secret and if he is such an idiot as to be hiding an attack by China on the US then he will go down as the dumbest f*cking president ever.
Actually little girl you began the weapons of mass destruction babble with your quote below

"Silliest bunch of crap yet. So which is it...did Trump order a WMD attack on China or did they attack themselves and it somehow spread to the rest of the world? If you are a first responder I'd bet the rest of the team really looks forward to your arrival to help clean up the broken glass and debris. You sure as hell aren't bright enough to do more than push a broom or man a shovel."

Play on girly

Did your 72 year old wife get back from flipping burgers yet

Having fun yet Sherlock

Last edited: