• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

new connections...

Days

Commentator
So, hey. I was just wondering if my first son knows he has another half brother?

Let's see if this works...

that's my 2nd son, 4th from right in the back row (with the purple shirt and vest) ... this was a gathering of this year's board for UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago) chapter of SHPE (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers)

Days

Commentator
Family reunions bring out a LOT of things some of us wish we'd never known!!!

Have fun with yours!
My son is 21 years old, his half-brother is 30 years old, and the two have never met. So, we are not talking RE-union here, I am asking my former father-in-law if he thinks the two should meet? (I linked to this thread from my reply to a YouTube video made by Adonis). It was just something I threw out there, to see if anything comes of it; I'm not pushing for it, I'm just asking if they want to do it.

Que sera sera

My son is 21 years old, his half-brother is 30 years old, and the two have never met. So, we are not talking RE-union here, I am asking my former father-in-law if he thinks the two should meet? (I linked to this thread from my reply to a YouTube video made by Adonis). It was just something I threw out there, to see if anything comes of it; I'm not pushing for it, I'm just asking if they want to do it.

Que sera sera
You can but ask Days. I hope that they do meet and that it goes well xxx