• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New report: Rudy G had lunch with indicted Russkies hours before their arrest

D

Deleted member 21794

How many scoops of ice cream did Rudy have with dessert?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I'm more curious to find out if anyone had Russian dressing on their salad. We could have another bombshell on our hands.

Bugsy McGurk

President
This story will indeed have lots of laughable moments. Not the least of which will be the making fun of yet another conspiracy of yours gone belly up. Aren't you about 0 for 100 now?

How was McDonald's today?
Hey, you can always hope for yet another massive Trump coverup. But the SDNY has shown thus far that Trump has not yet corrupted that office of the DOJ. He will no doubt try. I’m not sure that Baghdad Barr will help him though - he knows that doing so could land him in the slammer.

D

Deleted member 21794

Read the news accounts. I would be happy to answer any legit questions if you get stumped.
So you have no thoughts of your own and made the OP just to dodge and shut down any debate. That seems very bizarre to normal people.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Since there was this big conspiracy at lunch why wasn't Giulani arrested? Nor ever will be?

Your conspiracies go belly up daily on here. The stench from left wing brain rot is an awful smell.

:D
How do you know Rudy won't be arrested?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I have to admit I started laughing when I heard this news. Finally something to laugh about in this American nightmare.
We might be at the beginning of the great unraveling. There are more arrests to come AND Kevin McCarthy and Gov DeSantis scrambled to return illegal campaign contributions from these Ukrainians/Russkies.

Trump already denied ever meeting these crooks. Well, here they all are.

Father Pence, Leo, Igor, Donald the Destroyer and Rudy.
That's a nice picture! :)

Nostra

Governor
Not really strange at all.

For some reason the post appeared twice. We can’t delete a duplicate post anymore so I changed one a bit. I thought that might prevent moronic yapping about it, but I was wrong.
If the same post appeared twice it would have the same thread title.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Nostra

Governor
Not really strange at all.

For some reason the post appeared twice. We can’t delete a duplicate post anymore so I changed one a bit. I thought that might prevent moronic yapping about it, but I was wrong.
It mysteriously appeared twice.........two minutes apart.

How does that work?:D

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why are you so quick to make personal attacks?
Excellent!! Thanks for taking the wheel on this. Now that you’ve agreed to the task, will you please police those who are actually perpetually bitter and hostile right out of the gate? Specifically, llovejim and Nina.

No one in this forum can match them for sheer, consistent belligerence and outright anger.

I’ll look forward to your evenhanded assessments in future posts.

(Yes, we all know...)