• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New report: Rudy G had lunch with indicted Russkies hours before their arrest

Mick

The Right is always right
Giuliani was fleeing the country now? Bwahahahahaha. This is getting good. That mental sickness has never been so apparent. That's it, you've got him. Of course, there is no accusation against him and he could leave the country in 30 minutes.......but, hey, he decided not to "flee" anymore.

Lulz

EatTheRich

President
Giuliani was fleeing the country now? Bwahahahahaha. This is getting good. That mental sickness has never been so apparent. That's it, you've got him. Of course, there is no accusation against him and he could leave the country in 30 minutes.......but, hey, he decided not to "flee" anymore.

Lulz
He saw what happened to his comrades and decided discretion was the better part of valor.

Mick

The Right is always right
He saw what happened to his comrades and decided discretion was the better part of valor.
Why wasn't he arrested then and why did investigators go out of their way to say he wasn't involved? They better get on him fast! It was a mass conspiracy to flee! Call it a hunch, but I guarantee your conspiracy-laden post will not age well. Just some advice for the next time you post one. It makes you look foolish.

Now I'm not interested in debating your insanity any further. Have fun posting your nonsense.

:)

EatTheRich

President
Why wasn't he arrested then and why did investigators go out of their way to say he wasn't involved? They better get on him fast! It was a mass conspiracy to flee! Call it a hunch, but I guarantee your conspiracy-laden post will not age well. Just some advice for the next time you post one. It makes you look foolish.

Now I'm not interested in debating your insanity any further. Have fun posting your nonsense.

:)
He wasn’t arrested because the Trump administration orchestrated the arrests to send a message that if he spilled the beans they would throw the book at him.

Link to investigators going out of their way to say he wasn’t involved, perchance?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Hey, you can always hope for yet another massive Trump coverup. But the SDNY has shown thus far that Trump has not yet corrupted that office of the DOJ. He will no doubt try. I’m not sure that Baghdad Barr will help him though - he knows that doing so could land him in the slammer.
SDNY is run by a Trump appointee.

Geoffrey Berman currently serves as United States Attorney, since replacing Acting Attorney Joon Kim on January 5, 2018 and being indefinitely appointed on April 25, 2018.

US Atty Berman:

“Protecting the integrity of our elections and protecting our elections from unlawful foreign influence are core functions of our campaign finance laws. As this office has made clear, we will not hesitate to investigate or prosecute those who engage in criminal conduct that draws into question the integrity of our political process. And I want to add that this investigation is continuing.”

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Excellent!! Thanks for taking the wheel on this. Now that you’ve agreed to the task, will you please police those who are actually perpetually bitter and hostile right out of the gate? Specifically, llovejim and Nina.

No one in this forum can match them for sheer, consistent belligerence and outright anger.

I’ll look forward to your evenhanded assessments in future posts.

(Yes, we all know...)
I am not here to police anybody. I merely asked a question.
Why are you answering for Mick?:confused:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am not here to police anybody. I merely asked a question.
Why are you answering for Mick?:confused:
I didn't answer for him (you'll note the question tat you asked him was not answered by me). Try to be honest and accurate.

That said, now that you've taken the mantle of drilling down on angry posts, I look forward to this practice being applied consistently and without wrath-of-God hypocrisy in observation.

This is great news!

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I didn't answer for him (you'll note the question tat you asked him was not answered by me). Try to be honest and accurate.

That said, now that you've taken the mantle of drilling down on angry posts, I look forward to this practice being applied consistently and without wrath-of-God hypocrisy in observation.

This is great news!
This is great news? It doesn't take much to excite you, does it? :)