• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New report: Rudy G had lunch with indicted Russkies hours before their arrest

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: Ummm.... well.... duhhh... hell, I don't know! But it's a big deal! Honest!
I refuse to believe you’re just too dopey to know how significant this is. I just refuse.

But I have always said it...

If Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue, his cultists would say “So what?”

;-)

D

Deleted member 21794

I refuse to believe you’re just too dopey to know how significant this is. I just refuse.

But I have always said it...

If Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue, his cultists would say “So what?”

;-)
So tell us what conclusions we should draw from this. Tell me the significance. I am asking you to educate me.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This gets more and more interesting. Lunch at the Trump hotel, no less. And then the Russkies tried to flee the country.

No wonder Rudy-the-loudmouth is saying “No comment.”

;-)

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/giuliani-lunched-with-parnas-and-fruman/index.html
I have to admit I started laughing when I heard this news. Finally something to laugh about in this American nightmare.
We might be at the beginning of the great unraveling. There are more arrests to come AND Kevin McCarthy and Gov DeSantis scrambled to return illegal campaign contributions from these Ukrainians/Russkies.

Trump already denied ever meeting these crooks. Well, here they all are.

Father Pence, Leo, Igor, Donald the Destroyer and Rudy.

Mick

The Right is always right
This gets more and more interesting. Lunch at the Trump hotel, no less. And then the Russkies tried to flee the country.

No wonder Rudy-the-loudmouth is saying “No comment.”

;-)

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/giuliani-lunched-with-parnas-and-fruman/index.html

Since there was this big conspiracy at lunch why wasn't Giulani arrested? Nor ever will be?

Your conspiracies go belly up daily on here. The stench from left wing brain rot is an awful smell.

:D

Bugsy McGurk

President
I have to admit I started laughing when I heard this news. Finally something to laugh about in this American nightmare.
We might be at the beginning of the great unraveling. There are more arrests to come AND Kevin McCarthy and Gov DeSantis scrambled to return illegal campaign contributions from these Ukrainians/Russkies.

Trump already denied ever meeting these crooks. Well, here they all are.

Father Pence, Leo, Igor, Donald the Destroyer and Rudy.
Trump is already saying “I don’t know them...ask Rudy.” Rudy no doubt already knows he’s going to get thrown under the bus.

But how about these wingers here, pretending there’s no import to this blockbuster news? Hillary didn’t call them “the deplorables” for nothing.

;-)

Mick

Trump is already saying “I don’t know them...ask Rudy.” Rudy no doubt already knows he’s going to get thrown under the bus.

But how about these wingers here, pretending there’s no import to this blockbuster news? Hillary didn’t call them “the deplorables” for nothing.

;-)
Lunch is indeed "blockbuster". Bet you used that welfare check on McDonald's today.

Mick

Your choice, but I think you’ll get laughed at a lot with that “This is just about a lunch” bullshit story.
This story will indeed have lots of laughable moments. Not the least of which will be the making fun of yet another conspiracy of yours gone belly up. Aren't you about 0 for 100 now?

How was McDonald's today?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lunch is indeed "blockbuster". Bet you used that welfare check on McDonald's today.

B..but.. Biden in a picture with Hunter and Devon..meh..means nothing..

Or cash coming to Rosemont Seneca to Hunter from Ukraine and or China vua the Caymans..is..meh..