• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New study says Yes Russia's attack on the US did help Trump win.

Spamature

President
The Russkies can rest assured that Trump and Baghdad Barr will never lift a finger to get the Kremlin’s election criminals here to stand trial. If anything, Trump has encouraged them to do it again.
Trump tried to send an American to be tried by Putin in Russia. So he does trying to lift a finger. Only it's to protect Putin rather than America.

Spamature

President
LOL. Back to conspiracy theories again? Why would the Russians care about "details" of the investigation? .
Why would Russia want to know what we know or have found out about their attack on this nation ?

Is that your question or did you let a brain fart that escaped ?

Mick

The Right is always right
Why would Russia want to know what we know or have found out about their attack on this nation ?

Is that your question or did you let a brain fart that escaped ?
Yeah, so now we disregard our legal system and deny defendants's rights because of left wing conspiracies! The same people who told us hands up-don't shoot happened. The same people who said Jussie Smollett was beaten by racist Trump supporters. The same people who fabricated Trump-Russia collusion. The same people who used the Hillary Clinton paid for political propaganda dossier as a basis for investigating political enemies. The same people who try to violently silence all voices that don't agree with them.

Do you even realize how dumb you appear on this forum? You are a disgrace among the most disgraceful of the electorate.

Lulz

Spamature

President
Yeah, so now we disregard our legal system and deny defendants's rights because of left wing conspiracies! The same people who told us hands up-don't shoot happened. The same people who said Jussie Smollett was beaten by racist Trump supporters. The same people who fabricated Trump-Russia collusion. The same people who used the Hillary Clinton paid for political propaganda dossier as a basis for investigating political enemies. The same people who try to violent silence all voices that don't agree with them.

Do you even realize how dumb you appear on this forum? You are a disgrace among the most disgraceful of the electorate.

Lulz
Barr could move on giving those Russians a trial anytime he wants. Why hasn't he ?

Mick

Barr could move on giving those Russians a trial anytime he wants. Why hasn't he ?
Because he sees what Mueller knows and the same reason Mueller tried to stall to "find" more evidence. The evidence in this case is shoddy and the indictment should never have been allowed to occur?

Spamature

President
Because he sees what Mueller knows and the same reason Mueller tried to stall to "find" more evidence. The evidence in this case is shoddy and the indictment should never have been allowed to occur?
So now you are back to saying the Russian attack was fake news ?

You and Putin both continue to claim it never happened. Like Trump you have chosen to believe Putin over our own people ? Have I got what you are saying right ?

Mick

So now you are back to saying the Russian attack was fake news ?
I'm saying Trump-Russia collusion was fake news and nver happened. I'm saying that Russia's attempts to meddle on their own didn't effect the outcome of the election. And I'm saying the apparent facts in the SPECIFIC case we are referring to must be weak because Mueller stalled to build a case AFTER he issued an indictment(which is the reverse order of things) and the DOJ is essentially shelving the case now.

Facts matter here. Left wing conspiracies do not.

Spamature

President
I'm saying Trump-Russia collusion was fake news and nver happened. I'm saying that Russia's attempts to meddle on their own didn't effect the outcome of the election. And I'm saying the apparent facts in the SPECIFIC case we are referring to must be weak because Mueller stalled to build a case AFTER he issued an indictment(which is the reverse order of things) and the DOJ is essentially shelving the case now.

Facts matter here. Left wing conspiracies do not.
And you are wrong as usual. What do you call telling the public that the attack was fake news when he had been informed by our intel people that it was real ?

Is that collusion in, or just aiding and abetting, an attack on our nation ?

The study in the top post says otherwise in regard to the effect of their attack.

Did you read the indictments or is your belief based upon information freshly pulled from your rear end ?

Mick

And you are wrong as usual. What do you call telling the public that the attack was fake news when he had been informed by our intel people that it was real ?
I think it's seriously questioning people's facts who had accused him of being involved. If someone had accused me of committing a crime I knew I had not committed I'd probably not believe much of anything they said about the crime. Are you conveniently ignoring the lies your ilk spread about the President? Or is that just "oh well" now?

The study in the top post says otherwise in regard to the effect of their attack.
I have no opinion on phony studies by left wing nut jobs. These are the same people who passed the dossier off as intelligence. Not credible.

Did you read the indictments or is your belief based upon information freshly pulled from your rear end ?
Rod Rosenstein the day he announced these indictments:

"There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

You are just passing your alt-left conspiracy theories. They are not rooted in facts. Facts matter.

Different science, you might as well be whining about why they haven't cured cancer or create formulas that exactly predict the movements of the stock market.
Science is science. The way you think and approach it regardless of discipline is basically the same. You do know that, right?

Spamature

President
I think it's seriously questioning people's facts who had accused him of being involved. If someone had accused me of committing a crime I knew I had not committed I'd probably not believe much of anything they said about the crime. Are you conveniently ignoring the lies your ilk spread about the President? Or is that just "oh well" now?
So what was the 400lb guy on his bed thing ? Was he being accused of doing the hacking ? Because he said that was fake news after having been given the facts to the contrary.

I have no opinion on phony studies by left wing nut jobs. These are the same people who passed the dossier off as intelligence. Not credible.
Good. One less point of yours I have to destroy.

Rod Rosenstein the day he announced these indictments:

"There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
Nor were the bankers behind the crash of the economy indicted for the outcome of their actions. But you don't indict people for the outcome. You indict them for the criminal act you believe you can prove they committed. It was not Mueller's job to make claims they changed the outcome. He indicted them for their ILLEGAL activities.

You are just passing your alt-left conspiracy theories. They are not rooted in facts.
You can always disprove their study. I have given each of you the opportunity to do so.
So far all I see is whining.

Facts matter.
Sure do. How about you provide some.

Except now they're ranting and raving that the crime should not be investigated after the fact.
Trump got away with it, now you must leave him alone !
I'm going to reply again. However the powers that be may delete my reply once again for no content. No one is denying that there was Russian involvement in the 2016 election. But after sicking Mueller on Trump for two years, no one can prove that he had anything to do with it.

Spamature

President
I'm going to reply again. However the powers that be may delete my reply once again for no content. No one is denying that there was Russian involvement in the 2016 election. But after sicking Mueller on Trump for two years, no one can prove that he had anything to do with it.
Mueller says this:

“The evidence does indicate that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the president personally that the president could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal and political concerns,”

Apparently he didn't think that fit under the definition of his duties in this investigation.

He also says this.

"the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing"

It looks like he believes this was always the job on congress. But you and I both know that Republicans would have never investigated this. We know that because they actually blocked efforts to prevent it from happening in the future.

D

Deleted member 21794

Mueller says this:

“The evidence does indicate that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the president personally that the president could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal and political concerns,”

Apparently he didn't think that fit under the definition of his duties in this investigation.

He also says this.

"the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing"

It looks like he believes this was always the job on congress. But you and I both know that Republicans would have never investigated this. We know that because they actually blocked efforts to prevent it from happening in the future.
Why did Mueller kick the can down the road?

Spamature

President
And yet he thought Manafort’s crimes from over a decade before Trump announced DID fall under the definition of his duties.
Manafort is not and likely (you never know right wingers these days) will never become President of the United States. It's the President himself that he felt the rules excludes him from charging.