• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New/Updated Rules as a result of our Chat with the PJ users (EVERYONE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Are you seeing any reduction in reports?
I already answered that question on page 6 of this thread? Do we really have to keep doing this? SW48 posted the rules,asked that we read them and acknowledge that we read them. I did that. I'm done here.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Something that should be addressed in Chat and New Rules...…..if you have someone in Ignore and you can't see their post, they shouldn't be able to see YOUR post so they can follow you around and 'down rate' with Dislikes......not that Dislikes make a difference other than you know you own the raters......but, food for thought, if Ignored they shouldn't see your post...…...

Days

Commentator
Something that should be addressed in Chat and New Rules...…..if you have someone in Ignore and you can't see their post, they shouldn't be able to see YOUR post so they can follow you around and 'down rate' with Dislikes......not that Dislikes make a difference other than you know you own the raters......but, food for thought, if Ignored they shouldn't see your post...…...
opens another can of worms...
If you want something from the techs (which costs money) you have to have a real need. This is more of a want... than a need.

Jen

Senator
opens another can of worms...
If you want something from the techs (which costs money) you have to have a real need. This is more of a want... than a need.
And really.............it just doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.