• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New US troops to Arabia.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
7,ooo troops will be serving in Saudi Arabia. To help the Saudis battle Iran? Probably.
I thought Trump promised his pumpkin head authoritarian supporters he was going to get us out of the Middle East. Ha ha, he suckered them again.

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
7,ooo troops will be serving in Saudi Arabia. To help the Saudis battle Iran? Probably.
I thought Trump promised his pumpkin head authoritarian supporters he was going to get us out of the Middle East. Ha ha, he suckered them again.
Mr Trump help Saudi Jihadists....They have Oil.....

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
You are a stupid Ukraine bot. Trump is jerking Ukraine around.....to ultimately help Putin take over your country.
We will Fight Russia.....Most Ukrainians ashamed we took bribe from Mr Trump ...Stupid?....You Americanski's voted for mr Trump...Yet you speak of stupid?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
We will Fight Russia.....Most Ukrainians ashamed we took bribe from Mr Trump ...Stupid?....You Americanski's voted for mr Trump...Yet you speak of stupid?
I'm going to kick your foreign bot ass if I catch you sowing division here to benefit Trump....like the Russians did for him in 2016.

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
I'm going to kick your foreign bot ass if I catch you sowing division here to benefit Trump....like the Russians did for him in 2016.
Ukraine people Fight russia.....american people's divided and broken...No Bot necessary for that...Ukraine desperate and took bribe from Mr Trump....To Fight Russia

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LINK