• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Year Reflections- Happy New Year To All

BRU

Mayor
As we look back on the year gone by we remember the things that brought us joy and made our lives full.
Like everyone; we think of our loved ones and our dearest friends and all the happy times spent as well as the memories of those we've lost. We remember how they impact our lives and we reflect on how important they are to us.
I wish you all another wonderful year, even more wonderful than the ones gone by.

Blessed Be

ai849.photobucket.com_albums_ab52_rawks40_NewYearsAniresize.gif

p.s. What are your plans tonight? .....Big party at my besties, and a sleep over for me. :)

Minotaur

Governor
That card is absolutely beautiful! Happy New Year to you Bru!

We are planning on going to the beach to watch the fireworks from Tampa and/or other towns around us. It is still warm here so heaven is a beach and some bubbly.

BRU

Mayor
That card is absolutely beautiful! Happy New Year to you Bru!

We are planning on going to the beach to watch the fireworks from Tampa and/or other towns around us. It is still warm here so heaven is a beach and some bubbly.
Thanks Mino, I was going to attempt to make the windows in the house glow, but I didn't want to push my luck, the snow was challenging enough ! LOL I make these using tutorials, they give you all the supplies to let your creativity flow :)

I lived in Florida many years, I really miss those warm holiday's, however I really can't complain, it's 61 degrees in St. Louis today, :) I'll take that!

Happy New Year enjoy the beach!

rob11b

Council Member
OKC nice enough to get by with a light jacket tonight.

Though the next few days are supposed to be colder. Still not bad for this time of year.

Jen

Senator
That's beautiful, Bru............ I love your stuff.

*this isn't mine.... but it's colorful.

Council Member
May this next year make most of us happy. Some just ain't going to ever be happy but at least they live in a great nation.

Judy1

Mayor
You always post the most beautiful cards, thanks for sharing. We had a quiet New Years, hope yours was wonderful!

BRU

Mayor
OKC nice enough to get by with a light jacket tonight.

Though the next few days are supposed to be colder. Still not bad for this time of year.
it was so nice a few days ago but got really cold again hope u had a nice new years rob