• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New York's crisis is all New York's fault.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
COVID-19 has ended all murders in the city and opiate over-dosing...…...hell, NYC is so safe now no one in Queens needs welfare...…………...COVID-19 may be best thing to ever happen to NYC.

NYC citizens trying their best to leave and ensure COVID-19 spread all across America..........especially the Snowbirds.
Wow, you’re celebrating death to New Yorkers? That’s ugly. You must have loved 9/11.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah...…...twice, first and last time and it's only 10,000 acres...NC…...wish it was 60,000 acres...………….farm land now turning into HOA's after millennials parents died...…...
I got a friend in Randleman, the home of Richard Petty right near Greensboro and another in Huntersville up near Charlotte. Nice country.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wow, you’re celebrating death to New Yorkers? That’s ugly. You must have loved 9/11.
Show where I'm celebrating and please forego the gay "ugly" bullschiff…….after 9/11 I tried to do something you were to cowardly to do and Re-enlist...…...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Show where I'm celebrating and please forego the gay "ugly" bullschiff…….after 9/11 I tried to do something you were to cowardly to do and Re-enlist...…...
Well you’re insulting New Yorkers here and that’s ugly. I said it, ugly. 9/11 was a great day for you. Gross.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
COVID-19 has ended all murders in the city and opiate over-dosing...…...hell, NYC is so safe now no one in Queens needs welfare...…………...COVID-19 may be best thing to ever happen to NYC.

NYC citizens trying their best to leave and ensure COVID-19 spread all across America..........especially the Snowbirds.

NYC. New Orleans. Blue areas that can't listen or read I guess . My base !