• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Zealand Massacre should show us that...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Still don't get virtue signalling do you?

You're for universal registration which is the first step towards confiscation as the leftwads plot.
So you cannot find anything I've ever written that supports universal registration and find my challenge that you prove your accusation is "creative". Your accusation is what is "creative". @freyasman would do much the same...basically claiming the ability to read minds. What you are doing is attaching an opinion to someone else because you are running out of steam. You resort to childish name calling and lying about what others have posted.

Tactics over substance seems to run rife through the right wing posters here.

So you cannot find anything I've ever written that supports universal registration and find my challenge that you prove your accusation is "creative". Your accusation is what is "creative". @freyasman would do much the same...basically claiming the ability to read minds. What you are doing is attaching an opinion to someone else because you are running out of steam. You resort to childish name calling and lying about what others have posted.

You are the worst poster here.

freyasman

Senator

You're full of shit.
You have been advocating for universal BCs for as long as I've been here, and it has been repeatedly explained to you that that won't work even some of the time without universal registration. IIRC, I asked you what you were going to do if it was ever implemented nationwide, and immediately failed (as we all know it will), and you responded that you would most likely begin pressing for some sort of universal registration. Now, I'm not going to go try to find that exchange, because I know it's a waste of time as you will never acknowledge your dishonesty or your ultimate goal.
Your nature is evident to us all.... deny it all you want, but we know what you are.

Spamature

President
... in fact we should return to the immigration numbers we had from 1924 to 1965 so that communities can absorb new comers and they can be Americanized.
You do realize it was the immigrant to New Zealand those committed the murders. Apparently you learned nothing about the dangers of hateful rhetoric spewed by your teabagger messiah.

freyasman

Senator
You do realize it was the immigrant to New Zealand those committed the murders. Apparently you learned nothing about the dangers of hateful rhetoric spewed by your teabagger messiah.
There are some damn good reasons for limiting the number of immigrants we allow into our lands. Number 1. is; Because we want to keep our lands.
https://wilderwealthywise.com/how-the-constitution-dies/

From the link;
"Today, however, the population of the United States is at least 14% foreign born, but I’d bet that number undercounts illegal aliens. Second generation Americans, people born here of immigrants, account for at least 10% of the population. A quarter of the population of this country simply has no connection to anything American. 10% were born here, but were raised in a household that had little to no connection to anything American.

I was working in Houston on one particular job, often late into the night. The cleaning crew came in after 8 PM, and I was often still there. I’d taken Spanish in school, and would share a sentence or two with the very nice cleaning woman who came by. She spoke no English. One day I asked her, in Spanish, “Why don’t you learn English?” I realized that this nice person would have no chance to move up, no way to take part in the economic miracle that is the United States without English.

“Es muy dificil.” It’s too difficult.

The cleaning woman is very nice, but has no connection in any meaningful way to the United States. I’m sure she’s had children by now as 21% of children in the United States have foreign-born mothers. Her children likewise have had no part in building this country and have no reverence for the principles of its founding, or the sacrifices made along the way to create freedom. This is similar to me if I moved to say, England, or Denmark. I love England. I love Denmark. I’m ethnically related to those areas and admire both cultures.

If I moved to England I’d always be the Yankee. Or Amerikansk in Denmark. My kids, even if I had kids there, wouldn’t be English. They wouldn’t be Danish. They’d be the “kids of that American that lives here.” Maybe if my kids were born there, and then worked hard to assimilate away from the American attitudes and culture of their parents, then they one day the kids they had would be considered English or Danish. I’m an American, a product of American culture and no citizenship documents will ever change that.

25% of the people in the United States, however, simply aren’t American by any sort of rational criteria. One out of four – an amazing number and a number that is going to grow based on current trends and census data, perhaps to one in three by 2060. The United States has never had such high numbers of foreign born in history.

As these numbers grow, the electorate changes to an electorate that has no history of a representative democracy – most people coming to the United States are from places where elections are not free and fair, and in many cases the politicians from those countries are so corrupt to make Illinois look like a Boy Scout® camp. These are also places where constitutions are meant not for the people, but for the state, and are changed out with stunning regularity, often accompanied by firing squads and atrocity. They expect better here, but they also are ready-made for the politicians that promise them the world.

The political class, however, is excellent at creating and playing on resentment in new immigrants with no history of good government. Division is the strength of these politicians. “Why do these people have a say as to who is an American?” “Abolish ICE.” “You deserve free education, free healthcare, free housing, free food.” “Living wage for all.” “Common sense gun laws.” Thankfully, native language broadcasting is available to all of these new residents and new citizens so that they can avoid assimilation into the culture."

Spamature

President
There are some damn good reasons for limiting the number of immigrants we allow into our lands. Number 1. is; Because we want to keep our lands.
https://wilderwealthywise.com/how-the-constitution-dies/

From the link;
"Today, however, the population of the United States is at least 14% foreign born, but I’d bet that number undercounts illegal aliens. Second generation Americans, people born here of immigrants, account for at least 10% of the population. A quarter of the population of this country simply has no connection to anything American. 10% were born here, but were raised in a household that had little to no connection to anything American.

I was working in Houston on one particular job, often late into the night. The cleaning crew came in after 8 PM, and I was often still there. I’d taken Spanish in school, and would share a sentence or two with the very nice cleaning woman who came by. She spoke no English. One day I asked her, in Spanish, “Why don’t you learn English?” I realized that this nice person would have no chance to move up, no way to take part in the economic miracle that is the United States without English.

“Es muy dificil.” It’s too difficult.

The cleaning woman is very nice, but has no connection in any meaningful way to the United States. I’m sure she’s had children by now as 21% of children in the United States have foreign-born mothers. Her children likewise have had no part in building this country and have no reverence for the principles of its founding, or the sacrifices made along the way to create freedom. This is similar to me if I moved to say, England, or Denmark. I love England. I love Denmark. I’m ethnically related to those areas and admire both cultures.

If I moved to England I’d always be the Yankee. Or Amerikansk in Denmark. My kids, even if I had kids there, wouldn’t be English. They wouldn’t be Danish. They’d be the “kids of that American that lives here.” Maybe if my kids were born there, and then worked hard to assimilate away from the American attitudes and culture of their parents, then they one day the kids they had would be considered English or Danish. I’m an American, a product of American culture and no citizenship documents will ever change that.

25% of the people in the United States, however, simply aren’t American by any sort of rational criteria. One out of four – an amazing number and a number that is going to grow based on current trends and census data, perhaps to one in three by 2060. The United States has never had such high numbers of foreign born in history.

As these numbers grow, the electorate changes to an electorate that has no history of a representative democracy – most people coming to the United States are from places where elections are not free and fair, and in many cases the politicians from those countries are so corrupt to make Illinois look like a Boy Scout® camp. These are also places where constitutions are meant not for the people, but for the state, and are changed out with stunning regularity, often accompanied by firing squads and atrocity. They expect better here, but they also are ready-made for the politicians that promise them the world.

The political class, however, is excellent at creating and playing on resentment in new immigrants with no history of good government. Division is the strength of these politicians. “Why do these people have a say as to who is an American?” “Abolish ICE.” “You deserve free education, free healthcare, free housing, free food.” “Living wage for all.” “Common sense gun laws.” Thankfully, native language broadcasting is available to all of these new residents and new citizens so that they can avoid assimilation into the culture."
The current POTUS isn't an American. His mother was from Scotland. The 1st Lady and none of his kids are either by that standard.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
damn learn English or at least have someone translate what the hell you're trying to say

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

D

Deleted member 21794

and you think "african american" would be a possible response....damn dude, that is pretty stupid.
I think no such thing. You're making sh1t up. You asked what government forum asks for nationally. I simply answered your question.