• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Zealand Massacre should show us that...

You must not travel much, you do realize only roughly 8% of the US land is populated by people - yeah cheek to cheek - GEEZUS!
Put a billion people on the Eastern seaboard like China has and you'll see Americans living cheek to jowl.
U.S. Cities are Home to 62.7 Percent of the U.S. Population, but Comprise Just 3.5 Percent of Land Area. A majority of the U.S. population lives in incorporated places or cities, although these areas only make up a small fraction of the U.S. land area, according to a new report released today by the U.S. Census Bureau.Mar 4, 2015
As a conservationist you'd appreciate a reasonable population density that can cohabitate with nature.

EatTheRich

President
It's not a lie, it's a fact. Where are all there marvelous inventions? Where are their nuclear physicists? There advanced weaponry? No, like all liberals, they deny reality and cry raaaaaayyccciiiissssssss!
Marvelous inventions by Black people ... houses (the thing your cartoon falsely claimed Africa had none of), fire, mathematics, writing, animal domestication, commerce, and the list goes on. The bow and arrow was invented by Africans and was at the time the most advanced weapon in the world. Sylvester Gates is one example of a Black nuclear physicist.

EatTheRich

President
Put a billion people on the Eastern seaboard like China has and you'll see Americans living cheek to jowl.

As a conservationist you'd appreciate a reasonable population density that can cohabitate with nature.
So you would prefer to force people to live in countries that are more crowded and less efficient rather than let the population reach a natural balance through uncoerced mutual cooperation?

So you would prefer to force people to live in countries that are more crowded and less efficient rather than let the population reach a natural balance through uncoerced mutual cooperation?
I'd prefer people live in the civilization their parents built and fix whatever is wrong first.

The world and China was better off when China lived closer to the farm. Less pollution, less chance of global military conflict, no Chinese debt entrapment colonialism,... Yeah, I'd prefer China rise on its own back.

P.S. Stop with the leftist efficiency fetish. The "efficiency" that ALWAYS turns out to be complete bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
I'd prefer people live in the civilization their parents built and fix whatever is wrong first.

The world and China was better off when China lived closer to the farm. Less pollution, less chance of global military conflict, no Chinese debt entrapment colonialism,... Yeah, I'd prefer China rise on its own back.

P.S. Stop with the leftist efficiency fetish. The "efficiency" that ALWAYS turns out to be complete bullshit.
I think the Chinese who routinely died of famine prior to industrialization might disagree. But I guess efficiency doesn’t matter if you don’t care who lives or dies.

The infrastructure and culture of the Southwest was largely developed by Mexicans who were there before the United States conquered that land.

I think the Chinese who routinely died of famine prior to industrialization might disagree. But I guess efficiency doesn’t matter if you don’t care who lives or dies.
Stop with your god damned faggity ass virtue signaling.
The infrastructure and culture of the Southwest was largely developed by Mexicans who were there before the United States conquered that land.
Why are you lying? Why are you insinuating a large scale "efficient" civilizational infrastructure development by Mexicans in the SW? Are those the same Mexicans who owe my family reparations for butchering and sacrificing my family to their [Unwelcome language removed] heathen sun god altar?

EatTheRich

President
Stop with your god damned faggity ass virtue signaling.

Why are you lying? Why are you insinuating a large scale "efficient" civilizational infrastructure development by Mexicans in the SW? Are those the same Mexicans who owe my family reparations for butchering and sacrificing my family to their [Unwelcome language removed] heathen sun god altar?
I was more talking about Spanish Mexico. There’s a reason most of the cities in California have Spanish names, and it’s because those cities were created by the Spanish/Mexicans.

I wouldn’t be able to “virtue signal” if you didn’t blithely call for the abandonment of a civilization that has saved the lives of hundreds of millions.