• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Zealand white supremacist Muslim hater live streamed his massacre

You intimated that there was no mention of the manifesto ...

Either way, the manifesto was posted on 8chan before the Trump inspired Muslim Massacre and mentioned Red Don as one of the people he sees as a symbol of white supremacy.
You are aware he also said the 2nd amendment should be repealed and he was glad conservatism is dead. Did you even read that part?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You did link to the part of his ramblings where he says he's glad conservatism is dead, didn't you?
"Elsewhere, the shooter disparages conservatism and declines to identify with it, writing that “conservatism is dead, thank god,” and calling it “corporatism in disguise.” Conservatives, he says, “don’t even believe in the race, they don’t have the gall to say race exists” and “don’t even care if it does.”"
You linked to the part where he calls for repeal of the 2nd Amendment, right?
"Elsewhere in the manifesto, the shooter predicts that his attack will lead to “calls for the removal of gun rights from whites in the United States… that is the plan all along.”"
https://www.breitbart.com/ccnational-security/2019/03/15/new-zealand-shooter-hopes-for-u-s-civil-war-conservatism-is-dead-thank-god/

The shooter is both for and against all political ideologies. His manifesto is a classic example of schizophrenia.
No comment on the shooter targeting Muslims?

miketx

Council Member
Trump gave that message "banning ALL Muslims" for his stupid base....then cleaned it up later, BUT he wanted you on board with his Muslim-hate. And you are, aren't you?
No, I don't hate them, I feel sorry for how brain washed they are though. I do hate it when they go on killing rampages beheading innocent people or burning them alive. The facts support a very good reason to not allow them into the United States, but unfortunately not too many modern day liberals know what facts are, or accept them. They only know blind rage and hatred directed toward the only president in decades who is trying to help us instead of everyone else in the world.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No, I don't hate them, I feel sorry for how brain washed they are though. I do hate it when they go on killing rampages beheading innocent people or burning them alive. The facts support a very good reason to not allow them into the United States, but unfortunately not too many modern day liberals know what facts are, or accept them. They only know blind rage and hatred directed toward the only president in decades who is trying to help us instead of everyone else in the world.
I feel sorry for how brainwashed and susceptible you are to Trump's bashing Muslims, minorities, women, etc.

miketx

Council Member
To answer your inane question they are called terrorist most of the time even when they're a lone shooter...

Now address mine

Thx
You still refuse to answer. Classic liberal games. Why don't they call them racists like they do white people who kill people like this?