• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

News Flash : Democrats rioting and burning down Democrat run cities with impunity

EatTheRich

President
@EatTheRich do you have callouses to go with the labor you feel everybody, presumably including you, must suffer in terms of "equal liability?" What great Herculean labors have you performed that have gone un-rewarded?
Tens of millions are working in unsafe conditions during a pandemic in order to keep bourgeois America fat and content. We have the scars from loss of limbs in industrial accidents, from the addictions that help us cope with the misery that is working in a capitalist society, from police bullets, from the asbestos in our workplaces, and the list goes on and on.

EatTheRich

President
Odd, there is nothing in your story about anyone being verified as a white supremacist or affiliated with any groups.

I think your source is only there to foment racial tensions.
Did you miss this part?
Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Tens of millions are working in unsafe conditions during a pandemic in order to keep bourgeois America fat and content. We have the scars from loss of limbs in industrial accidents, from the addictions that help us cope with the misery that is working in a capitalist society, from police bullets, from the asbestos in our workplaces, and the list goes on and on.
How do you eat?

Colorforms

Senator
Did you miss this part?
Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.
I did not. I'm not prone to thinking looking into something means that something has happened. It may be possible that white nationalists are in the mix, but the vast majority are still left wing animals.

I'm asking about you. What great Herculean labor have you personally achieved that has gone un-rewarded. Did YOU lose a limb in an industrial accident? Are you an addict in response to having to live in a capitalist society? Are YOU dodging bullets loosed by cops trying to kill you? What about YOU on that endless list of yours?

EatTheRich

President
I'm asking about you. What great Herculean labor have you personally achieved that has gone un-rewarded. Did YOU lose a limb in an industrial accident? Are you an addict in response to having to live in a capitalist society? Are YOU dodging bullets loosed by cops trying to kill you? What about YOU on that endless list of yours?
I definitely have scars from being sickened on the job, from the years without adequate sleep because I was keeping up with the rat race, from the stress of not knowing whether working 50 hours a week would be enough to keep a roof over my head.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Using money I earn from wages (working under unsafe conditions so that multi-millionaires can eat without ever producing anything).
Do tell readers how unsafe your working conditions are in a Book Store_________
Do you wear a hard hat?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I definitely have scars from being sickened on the job, from the years without adequate sleep because I was keeping up with the rat race, from the stress of not knowing whether working 50 hours a week would be enough to keep a roof over my head.
50 hrs a week WOW
Try 7 12's sometime on a 24" gas line in rain/snow/sleet

Shouldn't you have bought a roof while working all those hours?