• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

News Flash : Democrats rioting and burning down Democrat run cities with impunity

EatTheRich

President
that is simply not true. you are free to own property. what stops you is your business.
Absolutely not true. If anyone could own private property, there would be no one left to create the wealth in the factories, mines, etc. Being working class means not being allowed to own private property because you cannot afford to.

“But some working people work their way up to become business owners.” Sure. And some slaves worked their way up to become slaveowners. Doesn’t mean that they system isn’t exploitative.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely not true. If anyone could own private property, there would be no one left to create the wealth in the factories, mines, etc. Being working class means not being allowed to own private property because you cannot afford to.

“But some working people work their way up to become business owners.” Sure. And some slaves worked their way up to become slaveowners. Doesn’t mean that they system isn’t exploitative.
dude. do your thing..

you spend too much time blaming and making up silliness..

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I gotta be honest, I'm with you. I couldn't care less if every major city in America burned to the ground.

When are we going to tire of this? When will we finally understand that the America we grew up in is gone for good and is never coming back? We need to balkanize and we need to do it now. Not for our sake, but for our children and grandchildren.
I don't want New Orleans to burn down. My best friend is buried there and my daughter was born there. I love New York City so I don't want NYC to burn.
Most other Liberal dominated cities are shit-holes so I lose no sleep over their fates.
Austin, Texas; Houston, Texas, good riddance.
San Antonio, Texas, save the Alamo, burn the rest.
El Paso, Texas, burn down Beto's house.
Don't put a match to anything in Colorado.
I have a special place in my heart for Brunswick, Maine and Bailey Island, Maine. Don't torch them.
Burn Phoenix, Arizona but not Flagstaff.
That's about it.
Anyone who comes into my yard with mayhem in mind, will not enjoy the way that is going to work out for them.

EatTheRich

President
You're joking.

Your efforts net out at spewing nonsense at ephemera in a political site?

For shame.
Not nonsense. Truth.

Yes, I am here for entertainment and not to change the world. But while I’m here, I might as well show the highest standards of morality in what I advocate (or, as you put it, “blame” the immoral system for its actions).

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not nonsense. Truth.

Yes, I am here for entertainment and not to change the world. But while I’m here, I might as well show the highest standards of morality in what I advocate (or, as you put it, “blame” the immoral system for its actions).
bS. it reads like a done on lament over what isnt yours. blaming and castigating.

tht's sad

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The topic is the public response to an ongoing state-organized genocide of Black people.
no its not. the topic appears to be the riots and burning. and the position that it's democrat origin... or not. or elsewhere..

genocide? no. thats silliness and you interjecting unnecessary hystrionics.

EatTheRich

President
no its not. the topic appears to be the riots and burning. and the position that it's democrat origin... or not. or elsewhere..

genocide? no. thats silliness and you interjecting unnecessary hystrionics.
The “riots and burning” are the response to the persistent and systematic killing of Black people by police. Which is genocide as per the definition in international treaties.

EatTheRich

President
The real black genocide is going on exactly where Hillary Clinton's idol, Margaret Sanger, planned for it to happen.
Fact: abortion was banned in S. Africa under apartheid, and became legal as a fruit of the anti-apartheid struggle. If only wealthy women had access to safe abortion, working-class women would have less freedom and the wealth gap and racial inequality would grow.