• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

News Flash : Democrats rioting and burning down Democrat run cities with impunity

EatTheRich

President
You should experience work first. Invest all you have, out family at risk.. then maybe with some perspective you'll not want to tear everyone's world down
When you say “tear everyone’s world down” do you mean threatening that they may also have to work for a living? So what? According to you that means a month or two before they are successful entrepreneurs again, right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When you say “tear everyone’s world down” do you mean threatening that they may also have to work for a living? So what? According to you that means a month or two before they are successful entrepreneurs again, right?
no. where do i say that.

i said what i said. maybe you can handle it..

so anyway... you open a book store yet?

EatTheRich

President
Apparently working hard at earning a huge debt burden and studying communism to pay it off. How's that going to turn out?

If plumbers are hurting then everybody is hurting and hurting is part of life. No, government ain't your daddy.
Hurting this much is life under capitalism. It seems you are the one who can’t countenance a threat to this government’s authority.

EatTheRich

President
no. where do i say that.

i said what i said. maybe you can handle it..

so anyway... you open a book store yet?
What is the worst thing that can happen if someone loses their property? They have to live the way poor people live. So what? Does this society cruelly oppress the poor and trap them in poverty or something?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What is the worst thing that can happen if someone loses their property? They have to live the way poor people live. So what? Does this society cruelly oppress the poor and trap them in poverty or something?

stupid staatement. lots of those someones worked their entire lives to not be poor any longer.

you would have them ruined.. again...for your lacking.

EatTheRich

President
stupid staatement. lots of those someones worked their entire lives to not be poor any longer.

you would have them ruined.. again...for your lacking.
Why don’t they just buy new businesses? Or is that only a “mic drop” question when you keep hurling the same ad hominem at me?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why don’t they just buy new businesses? Or is that only a “mic drop” question when you keep hurling the same ad hominem at me?
Buy a new business with WHAT, they just lost everything they had worked their entire lives to build:

Why don't you buy the book store instead of whining you work to make others rich?

EatTheRich

President
Buy a new business with WHAT, they just lost everything they had worked their entire lives to build:

Why don't you buy the book store instead of whining you work to make others rich?
Thanks for making my point. Owning a business requires money. So “why don’t you just buy one” is the voice of the most unreflective privilege.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Thanks for making my point. Owning a business requires money. So “why don’t you just buy one” is the voice of the most unreflective privilege.
How do you think the black guy bought his business that now is destroyed by what you claim are a "few"?

Have you not seen the destruction in over 50+ cities?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
call it what you will.. you keep malignign everyone
i merely call for introspection.

your... it's the evil corporatist what dne it to me is tiring.

no one made you you, but you.

step up.

you spend your days calling anybody and anything that works hard and earns bad... not theirs.. evil stealing from the worker..

go forth and work... that's all thee is to it..

instead..all i see is your desire to tear others down..

EatTheRich

President
call it what you will.. you keep malignign everyone
i merely call for introspection.

your... it's the evil corporatist what dne it to me is tiring.

no one made you you, but you.

step up.

you spend your days calling anybody and anything that works hard and earns bad... not theirs.. evil stealing from the worker..

go forth and work... that's all thee is to it..

instead..all i see is your desire to tear others down..
No. Those I have criticized are those who don’t work but instead live (high on the hog) on the work of others. Those who have made it so BILLIONS (not just me) can’t own property as a condition of it being possible for a tiny handful to own colossal amounts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No. Those I have criticized are those who don’t work but instead live (high on the hog) on the work of others. Those who have made it so BILLIONS (not just me) can’t own property as a condition of it being possible for a tiny handful to own colossal amounts.
that is simply not true. you are free to own property. what stops you is your business.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You or anyone can own a lot if they work and buy it
is a lot a lot of land, it is if you want the right to not be moved
your rioters & looters will never own a lot

while destroying what others worked for, hell, kids that were getting free food at schools now have no food due to schools burned to the ground, people can't get their meds due to drug stores destroyed.