• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Next question: Will the FBI Kavanaugh probe be thorough?

Bugsy McGurk

President
As libs found nothing wrong with Slick raping women or Weiner texting picture od his penis to teen girls...….sweep your porch you tedious lib!

All sane people know what you posted is insane. Why did you dodge being on Franklin Street? Show where I posted anything close to your tedious lies of it being normal, it's reality boy, college students drink alcohol, lots of alcohol and many die doing it.

Investigation is over even before it starts, all her so-called witnesses deny know of the party Ford was do drunk at she can't remember anything other than Kavanaugh.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christine-blasey-fords-friend-is-not-refuting-allegation-will-cooperate-with-fbi-lawyer-says/ar-BBNHpj3?ocid=spartandhp

FBI......tell us what you know of party
Witnesses.....nothing
FBI.....sorry to bother you
The electrical storm in your brain is raging out of control.

Let me know if you can focus on what I said.

justoffal

Senator
Ye
I think what you are really asking is will it produce your desired results.

I say no.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed and you will blame the FBI, the Russians, Gerrymandering, and the voices in your head.
Yep....
That is exactly what he is asking. Jeff Flake did this to offer cover to the red State Dems who will have a very difficult time being reelected if they vote against Kavanaugh. The FBI consideration gives them legitimate cover from their own party.

As for Bugsy his only interest is in the results. If it doesn't produce the desired results then it wasn't a thorough enough investigation. If it does produce the desired results it will be a five-star investigation.

His complete lack of internal inspection gives him the moral consistency of
Jello.

Jo

Last edited:
S

Sickofleft

Being limited to a week does, of course, place heavy constraints on the FBI, and that’s by design.

But how about the scope? It’s limited to “current credible allegations.” Who decides which allegations are credible? And what if the probe turns up new damning information? Is that off limits because it’s not “current”? Most importantly, will the FBI officials do their best within their very limited time while knowing that Trump wants them to find nothing and help with the whitewash?

We shall see...

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/28/652558787/what-difference-would-it-make-if-the-fbi-were-to-investigate-kavanaugh
Translation:
"If we get what we want it's thorough, if not it was fixed."

Brought
to you by the DNC...
fascist is as fascist does

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ye

Yep....
That is exactly what he is asking. Jeff Flake did this to offer cover to the red State Dems who will have a very difficult time being reelected if they vote against Kavanaugh. The FBI consideration gives them legitimate cover from their own party.

As for Bugsy is only interest is in the results. If it doesn't produce the desired results then it wasn't a thorough enough investigation. If it does produce the desired results it will be a five-star investigation.

His complete lack of internal inspection gives him the moral consistency of
Jello.

Jo
Maybe a thorough FBI investigation for Slick, since Stinkystein now onboard

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/19/juanita-broaddrick-feinstein-had-no-interest-rape-/

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
With the WH now putting limits on it,it's questionable whether it will be thorough.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Being limited to a week does, of course, place heavy constraints on the FBI, and that’s by design.

But how about the scope? It’s limited to “current credible allegations.” Who decides which allegations are credible? And what if the probe turns up new damning information? Is that off limits because it’s not “current”? Most importantly, will the FBI officials do their best within their very limited time while knowing that Trump wants them to find nothing and help with the whitewash?

We shall see...

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/28/652558787/what-difference-would-it-make-if-the-fbi-were-to-investigate-kavanaugh
Ford looks like one of my targets at 200 yeards a lot of holes
20604162_10207520592652813_5667682175391019872_n.jpg

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Maybe ....

Some are certainly intentionally being disingenuous.

However, Leftism is a mental disorder and most are certainly delusional.
I'm beginning to believe that is so. After all, it is pretty darn delusional to believe that implementing Venezuelan policies here will turn us into Denmark.