• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Next question: Will the FBI Kavanaugh probe be thorough?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Being limited to a week does, of course, place heavy constraints on the FBI, and that’s by design.

But how about the scope? It’s limited to “current credible allegations.” Who decides which allegations are credible? And what if the probe turns up new damning information? Is that off limits because it’s not “current”? Most importantly, will the FBI officials do their best within their very limited time while knowing that Trump wants them to find nothing and help with the whitewash?

We shall see...

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/28/652558787/what-difference-would-it-make-if-the-fbi-were-to-investigate-kavanaugh
The probe will not be thorough for demo.craps, but it will be thorough for republicans.

Any more questions?

Just one.

Bugsy, do you have an outhouse under the bridge where you live, or do you just poop on the concrete?

Bugsy McGurk

President
The probe will not be thorough for demo.craps, but it will be thorough for republicans.

Any more questions?

Just one.

Bugsy, do you have an outhouse under the bridge where you live, or do you just poop on the concrete?
Of course it’s enough for Republicans (at least the Trump rabble variety). You support the Trump/GOP whitewashes, and you don’t care if your cult puts a perjurer on the SCOTUS.

Right?

Bugsy McGurk

President
OK, a bunch of links that don't support your assertions is basically a bunch of links.
Eight links chock full of false statements Kavanaugh made under oath. You just ignore them. You challenge none of them.

You should at least be honest enough to admit you don’t care if the GOP cult puts a perjurer on the SCOTUS.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Eight links chock full of false statements Kavanaugh made under oath. You just ignore them. You challenge none of them.

You should at least be honest enough to admit you don’t care if the GOP cult puts a perjurer on the SCOTUS.
you pick the best one and I promise you I'll blow holes in it.

go ahead. pick one and stick to it. no switching gears, get the best one.

Bugsy McGurk

President
i'm actually hoping for a more liberal SCOTUS, just not through smear tactics.
They are only “smear tactics” if you conclude that Ford is lying and you ignore the countless instances of Kavanaugh lying under oath, not to mention his hyper-partisan tirade, his belligerence during the hearing, his complete lack of judicial temperament, etc.

That’s a very strange way of “hoping for a more liberal SCOTUS.”

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
They are only “smear tactics” if you conclude that Ford is lying and you ignore the countless instances of Kavanaugh lying under oath, not to mention his hyper-partisan tirade, his belligerence during the hearing, his complete lack of judicial temperament, etc.

That’s a very strange way of “hoping for a more liberal SCOTUS.”
Are you going to answer my challenge?

Pick one.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Of course it’s enough for Republicans (at least the Trump rabble variety). You support the Trump/GOP whitewashes, and you don’t care if your cult puts a perjurer on the SCOTUS.

Right?
What evidence of FBI wrongdoing are you alleging?

Bugsy McGurk

President
you pick the best one and I promise you I'll blow holes in it.

go ahead. pick one and stick to it. no switching gears, get the best one.
They are all equally strong, but I’ll give you one to work with...

When he said that all people Ford identified as being present “refuted” Ford’s account. The truth is that none of them did. One of them even said she believes Ford’s account.

OK - can you try to turn Kavanaugh’s lie into the truth?