• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Next Time Send Potatoes Over There

Flanders

Council Member
Republican leadership will continue to rollover on open-borders. If you listen to the B.S. talking heads are spreading around you will notice that the definition of political asylum now includes political asylum for economic reasons as well as political asylum to escape from a crime-ridden country. The history of granting political asylum is confusing although it primarily meant fear of persecution.

The Irish came here as legal immigrants because of the Irish Potato Famine. That should have been a warning against taking in millions for economic reasons. Bush the Elder gave the Haitian Boat People political asylum for economic reasons. Where he got the authority is still a mystery. In the course of political evolution every president can now decide that illegal immigration also qualifies for economic political asylum. As you can see, the Chicago sewer rat did not change the definition of political asylum but he took full advantage of it to further his image as the nation’s spiritual leader. A Muslim spiritual leader to be sure.

The National Cathedral receives some federal dollars in subsidies; so my instinct tells me that Taqiyya the Liar’s ugly hand was behind this:

It was supposed to be a shining moment for proponents of the interfaith movement.

Christian booted from National Cathedral speaks out
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 11/15/2014 @ 7:44 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/christian-booted-from-national-cathedral-speaks-out/

Any non-Muslim who buys into the interfaith movement con job will deserve everything they get from Muslims. Even if it appears to be working for a time every Constitution-loving American should be deathly afraid of the world’s priesthoods rowing the boat in the same direction.

Remember that EVERY Muslim practices Taqiyya and Kitman. Had the protestor spoken out in a Muslim country she would have been killed. When I look at this picture I can see the hatred on the faces of those Muslim women:

Prediction: Long after that filthy piece of garbage in the White House leaves office the day will come when presidential historians will define him as a great religious leader which is the only legacy he ever sought.

Finally, federal officials do not see themselves as crooks when they steal. The see their stick-ups as legitimate sales commissions for forcing the public to purchase whatever the government is pushing for Wall Street sharpshooters. Environmental claptrap, socialized medicine, subsidizing higher education with tax dollars, etc., are all corporations to members of Congress —— corporations where they act as the sales force. While the American people are being distracted by illegal aliens and the ACA establishment Republicans are preparing to sell them out with the TransPacific Partnership. As soon as I read that congressional leadership in both parties would remain the same, I knew that it was going to be business as usual:

Sen. Mitch McConnell, eager to show the world a GOP-run Congress “can govern,” wants to give President Obama extra-constitutional “fast track” power. Obama would use this power to bypass Congress and enact the globalists’ newest so-called free trade deal, the TransPacific Partnership. It’s better known as Obamatrade because Congress would have to pass it to find out what’s in it.​

But Obamatrade is deeply unpopular with the American people, and even more unpopular with conservatives and the other voters Republican rely on to win elections.

XXXXX

. . . only 1 in 5 Americans believe Obamatrade will create jobs, and even fewer – 17 percent – believe it will raise wages.

However, 78 percent of Vietnamese believe Obamatrade will create jobs. If your congressman says Obamatrade will create jobs, ask him who’s he representing – you, or Hanoi Jane?

Will GOP stab its voters in the back?
Posted By Curtis Ellis On 11/14/2014 @ 7:54 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/will-gop-stab-its-voters-in-the-back/

The answer to the title question is obvious. The question should be “Why is McConnell making that piece of scum in the White House look good by giving him fast track authority?”

p.s. McConnell must have consulted with Typhoid Nancy on how to shaft the American people: “It’s better known as Obamatrade because Congress would have to pass it to find out what’s in it.”