• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NFL In unity AGAINST TRUMP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyT

Governor
I was a Navy wife for many years. Served as a Navy wife overseas. So yes. That counts.
And I have worked with and for the military for over 30 years and my son is in the military currently deployed in the ME. I wouldn't accuse you of not understanding (and I didn't) and I don't appreciate CS saying it about me. Not everyone in the military is a fan of Donald's and not everyone in the military is against what players in the NFL are doing. I know because I work with many, many people in the military, all four branches.

CS said one has to have been or be in the military to understand. Then he changed his tune when you spoke up. CS has a habit of flip flopping on what he says.

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
First of all the the NFL unity was against Trump and his hateful divisive comments, not against the military.

I know Trumpers like to lie so you want to try and spin this to be a protest against the military or the flag but the truth is its a protest of Trump and his deplorable behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.