• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NFL ratings down. America has spoken.

Once it cuts into the bottom line, the team owners will get their employees back in line. Sometimes you have to give the leash a little yank when the animal gets unruly.

EatTheRich

President
Kaepernick supporters called for a boycott more than a month ago to protest his not being signed. It's hilariously how now that that boycott is picking up steam you guys are claiming credit for it.

D

Deleted member 21794

Kaepernick supporters called for a boycott more than a month ago to protest his not being signed. It's hilariously how now that that boycott is picking up steam you guys are claiming credit for it.
News Flash, Mr. ETR: you and your cretinous associates are like 3% of the nation. We normal Americans outnumber you by far. Remember that when your pals in Antifa finally get us out into the streets.

Choose wisely.

Jen

Senator
I was never much of a fan. Now I won't watch at all. I watch sports and most other things on TV to escape politics. Now liberals have even ruined sports. We can't even watch a silly game without being preached at!
It's what Lefty wants and is best at.............ruining everything.

EatTheRich

President
News Flash, Mr. ETR: you and your cretinous associates are like 3% of the nation. We normal Americans outnumber you by far. Remember that when your pals in Antifa finally get us out into the streets.

Choose wisely.
Obviously the NFL owners think otherwise ... if they thought they'd get more business by cracking down on the players than by standing with them, they would.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, I remember when "Lefty" politicized holiday well-wishing, shot up a pizza joint over a made-up conspiracy theory, downgraded the U.S.'s credit rating for the sole purpose of avoiding the appearance of cooperating with a Black president, and ensured catastrophic degradation of the environment.

Once it cuts into the bottom line, the team owners will get their employees back in line. Sometimes you have to give the leash a little yank when the animal gets unruly.
Or they will just carry on their successful business without right-wingers customers. The nfl just turned their stadiums into a fantasy land-a world with dumb hillbillies drinking bud light and giving their opinions on Kaepernick.

D

Deleted member 21794

Obviously the NFL owners think otherwise ... if they thought they'd get more business by cracking down on the players than by standing with them, they would.
If that logic were true, ESPN would have quit preaching politics and stopped the huge losses of subscribers they are suffering.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, I remember when "Lefty" politicized holiday well-wishing, shot up a pizza joint over a made-up conspiracy theory, downgraded the U.S.'s credit rating for the sole purpose of avoiding the appearance of cooperating with a Black president, and ensured catastrophic degradation of the environment.
Wow, what country did this happen in?

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
Stupidity, you can't compare ratings for one single game. In football and sports in general ratings fluctuate a lot depending on the team playing.

This game was between Oakland and Washington, not the biggest draws. Last weeks game, Atlanta falcons vs Green Bay Packers is a MAJOR draw. Bad comparison. Last years game was with the Cowboys, the most popular team.

Very stupid post and a very bad comparison, but hey who said you crazy wingers had brains??? If you did you wouldn't be supporting Trump.

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
Seeing how the 2 biggest financial crises happened on republican watch and the 3 longest bull markets happened on democrats watch you statement isn't based in fact or reality.

What success has a republican had in the last 20 years????

connieb

Senator
I was never much of a fan. Now I won't watch at all. I watch sports and most other things on TV to escape politics. Now liberals have even ruined sports. We can't even watch a silly game without being preached at!
Exactly. And I was willing to be mildly annoyed by these whining idiots and let it go. But, the owners and League reaction this weekend was the straw. They basically said, we support our players to insult the fans who disagree with their personal politics and use our games for a platform to do it.

So, to me that says, F-U fans... we don't care what you think or what you like. We don't care that people are saying this is a distraction I don't care for or I am offended by it. We value our players more than you.

That is fine.. I value my money- more than I value them. I am happy to not give them any more either directly or indirectly.

EatTheRich

President
Exactly. And I was willing to be mildly annoyed by these whining idiots and let it go. But, the owners and League reaction this weekend was the straw. They basically said, we support our players to insult the fans who disagree with their personal politics and use our games for a platform to do it.

So, to me that says, F-U fans... we don't care what you think or what you like. We don't care that people are saying this is a distraction I don't care for or I am offended by it. We value our players more than you.

That is fine.. I value my money- more than I value them. I am happy to not give them any more either directly or indirectly.
Also you:

I believe people who would not do business with, who would seek to injure, intimidate, or otherwise, scold, shame or humiliate those with differing opinions on the basis of their opinions and speech are Fascists. They are closer to the Nazi's than they are as Americans.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/portland-or-rose-parade-canceled-due-to-left-wing-terrorist-threats.101636/page-8#post-1857035

connieb

Senator
Also you:

I believe people who would not do business with, who would seek to injure, intimidate, or otherwise, scold, shame or humiliate those with differing opinions on the basis of their opinions and speech are Fascists. They are closer to the Nazi's than they are as Americans.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/portland-or-rose-parade-canceled-due-to-left-wing-terrorist-threats.101636/page-8#post-1857035
No, I expect them to respect their fans.. the ones who pay their bills and therefore who they work for. I don't want to be bothered with their shit. So, that is fine, i will turn off the games. I hope more people do so.

EatTheRich

President
No, I expect them to respect their fans.. the ones who pay their bills and therefore who they work for. I don't want to be bothered with their shit. So, that is fine, i will turn off the games. I hope more people do so.
But expecting a bakery to respect its patrons is beyond the pale and makes you a Nazi ...

Or they will just carry on their successful business without right-wingers customers. The nfl just turned their stadiums into a fantasy land-a world with dumb hillbillies drinking bud light and giving their opinions on Kaepernick.
Not quite as successful anymore. There aren't enough racists like you to keep the numbers up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
they hiring

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
not yet, they thought attention would be for them and now they learning it's not.......watch what's fixing to happen, it's not going to be what players thought..........