• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nike 50 percent off at Dicks, get your terrorist clothing now

EatTheRich

President
The government has no power to do anything if the military does not provide for peace at home. You are delusion ally clueless
Again, it is because of lack of peace at home that the government has been unsuccessful in its efforts to stamp out free speech.

EatTheRich

President
don't get pissed for being pointed out that you and George support Moslem slave trade and their terrorist acts against non Moslems.
You can’t “point out” a falsehood.
they have a special glue for queers or throw them off tall buildings
yet ETR still defends them
It’s very simple. I support human rights for people even if some other people of the same religion do bad things.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I have condemned any number of terrorist attacks on the U.S. On the other hand, you have posted about your support for terrorism multiple times.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
I know better I'm one of the few that will respond to your post. Your words give you away. Someone who thinks communist are misunderstood and cuba is the leader of the free world has no run for loyalty to America.

So, you don't believe in the 1st amendment and all genders, races, and religions joining together in order to make this a better nation ?
No they don't,

Benedict Donald and the Kremlin KKKlan don't believe in western \ liberal democracies.

Something ... else ... they share with their pimp Putin.