• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"No Christians Allowed" in Seattle Coffee Shop: No Media Outrage, ACLU Silent

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Some Christian anti-abortion activists who were handing out flyers nearby a coffee shop decided to take a break from their activities and go into a coffee shop.

The Seattle owner kicked them out, insulting and degrading them throughout the exchange, which was all caught on a now viral video..

.. a video that isn't being picked up by leftist mainstream media outlets.

We all remember the cake incident: The Christian baker who didn't want to make a pro-gay themed wedding cake. The issue became a national outrage by leftist media outlets.

Well, now we have a far more intense and completely insulting example. Here's the video, followed by the transcript

Owner: “I’m gay. You have to leave,”
Activists: “Are you denying us service?”
Owner: “I am. Yeah,”
A: Why aren't we allowed to stay?
O: Because this is offensive to me (holding flyer). I own the place, I have a right to be offended, So I have a right to say I don't want anything in the store.
A: So just because we put some flyers on public property..
O: Shut up! Just shut up!. There's nothing else you can say.
A: So we're not welcome here?
O: I do not want these people in this place
A: So you're not willing to tolerate our presence?
O: I find this extremely offensive, Can you tolerate my presence? Really? If I go get my boyfriend and f**k him in the a** right here, you’re going to tolerate that? Are you going to tolerate it?”
A: “That would be your choice,”
O: “Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it! Leave, all of you! Tell all your f**king friends don’t come here!”
*The activists peacefully and quietly leave
O: "Yeah, I like ass, I'd f**k Christ in the a**"

Such a mean, nasty, bigoted person. And again, no leftist outcry for even worse behavior than what they previously found completely repulsive.

My take? I think both people have the right to refuse service if it crosses their conscious. They're only hurting their business, and the results of such actions will show in if they stay in business or not.

However, the left doesn't appear to have standards for behavior. They'll tolerate horrible behavior like this as long as it's fueled towards people they oppose: Christians and Pro-life advocates. They were fuming over the cake incident, but are silent here. The ACLU clearly doesn't care about Christian rights. They're yet again exposed as merely a leftist activist group.

gigi

Mayor
Where is the outrage? Why isn't this thread 14 pages long with liberals insisting that refusing to make a Christian a cup of coffee is as bad as refusing to make a couple a cake?Suing someone for refusing service is wrong. But suing this guy may actually be a case of two wrongs really making a "right". The BS with ruining people's lives for living their conscience will end when the left sees that the people they pretend to care about are subject to the same rules they insist on.

So where are you libs? Cat got your tongue?

BobbyT

Governor
Some Christian anti-abortion activists who were handing out flyers nearby a coffee shop decided to take a break from their activities and go into a coffee shop.

The Seattle owner kicked them out, insulting and degrading them throughout the exchange, which was all caught on a now viral video..

We all remember the cake incident: The Christian baker who didn't want to make a pro-gay themed wedding cake. The issue became a national outrage by leftist media outlets.

Well, now we have a far more intense and completely insulting example. Here's the video, followed by the transcript

O: Because this is offensive to me (holding flyer). I own the place, I have a right to be offended, So I have a right to say I don't want anything in the store.
O: I find this extremely offensive, Can you tolerate my presence? Really? If I go get my boyfriend and f**k him in the a** right here, you’re going to tolerate that? Are you going to tolerate it?”
O: “Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it! Leave, all of you! Tell all your f**king friends don’t come here!”

Such a mean, nasty, bigoted person. And again, no leftist outcry for even worse behavior than what they previously found completely repulsive.

My take? I think both people have the right to refuse service if it crosses their conscious. They're only hurting their business, and the results of such actions will show in if they stay in business or not.

However, the left doesn't appear to have standards for behavior. They'll tolerate horrible behavior like this as long as it's fueled towards people they oppose: Christians and Pro-life advocates. They were fuming over the cake incident, but are silent here. The ACLU clearly doesn't care about Christian rights. They're yet again exposed as merely a leftist activist group.
What's the association between gay people and abortion?

Jen

Senator

And gay people have the right to be offended (says Lefty) but if anyone is offended by the gay guy......... that person is in the wrong.

Lefty = sick.

BobbyT

Governor
And gay people have the right to be offended (says Lefty) but if anyone is offended by the gay guy......... that person is in the wrong.

Lefty = sick.
The owner wasn't offended by their Christianity or them being Christians, he was offended by their flyer.

4/15

Mayor
Where is the outrage? Why isn't this thread 14 pages long with liberals insisting that refusing to make a Christian a cup of coffee is as bad as refusing to make a couple a cake?Suing someone for refusing service is wrong. But suing this guy may actually be a case of two wrongs really making a "right". The BS with ruining people's lives for living their conscience will end when the left sees that the people they pretend to care about are subject to the same rules they insist on.

So where are you libs? Cat got your tongue?
I think the liberals are just relaxing and enjoying the reich going bonkers. Myself I could care less. Most likely the people are fake christians like tRump.

UPNYA2

Mayor
What's the association between gay people and abortion?
Hell if I know, you can bet your little Cabana boy's sweet bippy that these ass pirates ain't exactly reproducing like rabbits or something but IF they were you can also bank on the fact they too would be all for killing off the results of them giving in to their lust rather than having to actually take responsibility for them.

(Plus, who could blame them? The results of their lust would obviously be little terds and sh itheads.)

UPNYA2

Mayor
The owner wasn't offended by their Christianity or them being Christians, he was offended by their flyer.
A flat out lie used in an extremely weak-assed attempt to justify the all too common liberal trait of feigning some sort of "moral outrage" every time a Christian so much as voices a differing opinion to a Cuomo, all the while accepting, defending and even promoting homos bashing others.

Anything in your queer boys rant there about abortion?
Any of it about ass fvkin'?
Ass fvkin' have anything to do with abortion?
Any of the rant about the people he wants out and what he believes they believe?

Like I said, an extremely weak-assed attempt.

You should have done like you other Cuomo loving loony li bby cohorts and just ignored this until you could find some other poor little family run bakery in middle America that didn't bake little baggets or called them "faggets" for someone wanting to serve them a gay brunch or something......

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

The Left has more standards than do Conservatives...they have double standards.

C

Capitalist

I support his right to deny Christians coffee just like I support a baker's right to deny making a gay couple's wedding cake.

The problem is my (correct) reply is silence while the wrong reply is to clamor for jailing a baker. So the right thing to do is to hammer an issue (the wedding cake) that is too old for anyone to care about.

Best thing to do is protest right in front of the guy's coffee shop.

Arkady

President

Your post's title is dishonest. This isn't about whether or not Christians are allowed in that shop. I'd bet good money some of the shop's regulars are Christians. It's about whether people who were handing out anti-abortion literature were welcome. I'm not saying that excuses the man's conduct, but we should be honest about it.

Perhaps the distinction would be clearer if you thought of it in terms of Muslims, instead. It would be the difference between refusing admittance to people for being Muslims, and refusing admittance to people who were standing outside the shop handing out pro-Shariah literature. In the first case, you're discriminating against people in public accommodation based on their religion (under the law, a protected class). In the second, you're discriminating against them based on their political activities (I'm not aware of that being a protected class for these purposes).

Arkady

President
I do wonder what was on that flyer.....
Me, too. I've seen anti-abortion literature that I was completely cool with: pictures of cute kids with messages urging women to choose life. I've also seen literature that I found extremely offensive in the public square (even though I regard it as protected by the first amendment): photos showing bloody, mangled late-term fetuses, with incendiary claims that the women and the doctors involved in terminating pregnancies are murderers. If I'm in a public place and someone tries to push the first kind of literature on me, I'm all smiles and politely refuse. If they are pushing the latter type, though, I let them know just where they can shove it.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Your post's title is dishonest. This isn't about whether or not Christians are allowed in that shop. I'd bet good money some of the shop's regulars are Christians. It's about whether people who were handing out anti-abortion literature were welcome. I'm not saying that excuses the man's conduct, but we should be honest about it.

Perhaps the distinction would be clearer if you thought of it in terms of Muslims, instead. It would be the difference between refusing admittance to people for being Muslims, and refusing admittance to people who were standing outside the shop handing out pro-Shariah literature. In the first case, you're discriminating against people in public accommodation based on their religion (under the law, a protected class). In the second, you're discriminating against them based on their political activities (I'm not aware of that being a protected class for these purposes).

Again, this time for you;

A flat out lie used in an extremely weak-assed attempt to justify the all too common liberal trait of feigning some sort of "moral outrage" every time a Christian so much as voices a differing opinion to a Cuomo, all the while accepting, defending and even promoting homos bashing others.

From the transcript:

Anything in your queer boys rant there about abortion?
Any of it about ass fvkin'?
Ass fvkin' have anything to do with abortion?
Any of the rant about the people he wants out and what he believes they believe?

Like I said, an extremely weak-assed attempt.

You should have done like you other Cuomo loving loony li bby cohorts and just ignored this until you could find some other poor little family run bakery in middle America that didn't bake little baggets or called them "faggets" for someone wanting to serve them a gay brunch or something......