• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No fan of free speech in the White House

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Donald Trump threatened “Saturday Night Live” and other late-night shows with a federal investigation for poking fun of him, calling it in a Sunday tweet, “one sided [sic] media coverage.”

“It’s truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of ‘the other side.’ Like an advertisement without consequences. Same with Late Night Shows,” the POTUS wrote.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-threatens-snl-federal-investigation-200859499.html

Donald Trump threatened “Saturday Night Live” and other late-night shows with a federal investigation for poking fun of him, calling it in a Sunday tweet, “one sided [sic] media coverage.”

“It’s truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of ‘the other side.’ Like an advertisement without consequences. Same with Late Night Shows,” the POTUS wrote.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-threatens-snl-federal-investigation-200859499.html
Saturday night live is on a broadcast channel and is subject to FCC regs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So that would mean an investigation and threats to yank their broadcast license are ok with you?

Hardly seems like Donald like the idea of free speech.

Colorforms

Senator
What was it liberals said when Obama was threatening FCC licences? Just because they have free speech doesn't mean the government has to give them a platform to use it.

So that would mean an investigation and threats to yank their broadcast license are ok with you?

Hardly seems like Donald like the idea of free speech.
No. It's not alright with me, no more so than Hilly paying for a phony file to try to smear trump. But I'll bet that was OK with you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. It's not alright with me, no more so than Hilly paying for a phony file to try to smear trump. But I'll bet that was OK with you.
She paid a lawfirm to do opposition research. Do you have any evidence that she directed Steele to make up salacious gossip? Near as I can tell she never knew Steele was working on it.

Was it ok for republicans to come up with the "Clinton Death List" with absolutely no evidence to any of the crimes they accused the Clintons of?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She paid a lawfirm to do opposition research. Do you have any evidence that she directed Steele to make up salacious gossip? Near as I can tell she never knew Steele was working on it.

Was it ok for republicans to come up with the "Clinton Death List" with absolutely no evidence to any of the crimes they accused the Clintons of?
you claimed you didn't support or vote for Hillaryious but by gawd you're the first to get triggered when she's posted of!