• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No inflation; Not hardly.

Here is a graph that shows what happens to food pricesimg_2.png every time the Fed 'stimulates' the economy with money printing. The government conveniently doesn't count food and energy prices, the two things people use every day, when calculating the inflation rate. In other words, they lie.

BEAHAHAHA, The Wall Street Daily pointing out what a great deal food is! Riiiiight.

That's why my grocery bill has gone up from eighty dollars a week to a hundred and twenty for the exact same items since his highness moved into the White House.

And my income hasn't. Take your 'inflation adjusted' propaganda elsewhere.

Bo-4

Senator
BEAHAHAHA, The Wall Street Daily pointing out what a great deal food is! Riiiiight.

That's why my grocery bill has gone up from eighty dollars a week to a hundred and twenty for the exact same items since his highness moved into the White House.

And my income hasn't. Take your 'inflation adjusted' propaganda elsewhere.
Food up 50% under Obama? You're lying.. no surprise of course.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

Mine grocery bill is precisely the same as it was in '08. Yes, i joined Costco and freeze more things. Other than that.. same groceries.

Food up 50% under Obama? You're lying.. no surprise of course.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

Mine grocery bill is precisely the same as it was in '08. Yes, i joined Costco and freeze more things. Other than that.. same groceries.
Corn is up 29 percent this year alone (Corn affects virtually all other food prices, as it's used for feed and used in a lot of other food type products.) Soybeans up 18% this year.

Meat is up over 30%.

I can still buy a rib-eye for the same price i did 5 or 6 years ago...
BS, unless you buy one that was butchered in Mexico. Decent Rib Eye has gone from $5 a pound in '08 to Seven or eight bucks a pound currently. We bought some Mexican ones for five bucks/# and they were tougher than hell.

OldGaffer

Governor
Sounds like now is the perfect time to cut social security, meals on wheels and food stamps for the poor, you agree, right Sarge?

BS, unless you buy one that was butchered in Mexico. Decent Rib Eye has gone from $5 a pound in '08 to Seven or eight bucks a pound currently. We bought some Mexican ones for five bucks/# and they were tougher than hell.
You're right.... you're full of BS! Mexico...my arse!!!!