• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No need to dismantle the coal fire plants

MaryAnne

Governor
OLD SCHOOL: Manifest Destiny
NEW AGE: Many Fuzzy Dust Bunnies

Applesauce. Treehuggers are childish, demanding, oversensitive, and silly. Fussy and spoiled, this cult wants everything to be nice and clean and pretty. They want to force on everybody else an imaginary world that pleases only them and bores everybody else.
And you live in the 1960's. You do know that was 50 years ago?

Yeah, but, Carbon Dioxide can kill you.:)
Plants need it --- we breath it out they breath it in. When Co2 levels are high this Planet is lush. Most of it is made by and through the Ocean and Volcanoes -- our tiny weeny imput makes no never mind --- Pollution I agree is wicked and not necessary, profit is the only reason for it, laziness through the want for the most profit in the fastest time, which is a terrible nonsense isn't it? To bring to people a better quality of life whilst poisoning them and all life around them to death - pure senseless-ness.
And MA we have covered so much of the Planet with 'concrete' which doesn't help ---

The CO2 levels follow the temperature levels by between 600 too 1000 years, no CO2 of now will make any effects on the now but will show up in around 800 years time --- this is all a Political ploy to keep the Third World poor, to stop them from Industrializing

H

How in the world can you say that?
What do you think is destroying our rivers and underground water? If coal mine owners had their way we would still be living in the pollution.

Thanks to many bought and paid for politicians we do still live with it in certain states.

Joe Manchin from West Virginia is one.
3-D Disaster Movie With Green-Tinted Glasses

Before all the scare stories made up by the anti-growth misfits and financed by the anti-coal oil companies, everybody living around the coalfields should have died. There would have been no trees, crops, or drinking water left. Such a scenario sells a lot of popcorn.

And you live in the 1960's. You do know that was 50 years ago?
There Is Nothing Wrong With Turning Back the Clock If It Is Connected to a Time Bomb

New ideas aren't necessarily an advancement. They could indicate a decadent culture convinced that it is more enlightened than the past, as if the pre-New Age was a teenager and the Rainbow angels are adults.

MaryAnne

Governor
There Is Nothing Wrong With Turning Back the Clock If It Is Connected to a Time Bomb

New ideas aren't necessarily an advancement. They could indicate a decadent culture convinced that it is more enlightened than the past, as if the pre-New Age was a teenager and the Rainbow angels are adults.
Ooh,scary!

MaryAnne

Governor
Just announced. Hillary is against the XL pipeline, not for it. She just thinks it is a distraction from the real work Congress should be doing.

Wahbooz

Governor
Yeah, but, Carbon Dioxide can kill you.:)
QT does not comprehend the igniti0n of fossil fuels does not produce CO2 with C-14 in it. The only carbon that is released from burning oil, natural gas and coal is C-12 and C-13. C-14 is the isotope living creatures exhale, and plants love it. When C-14 decays it turns into Nitrogen-14, and nitrogen is an important nutrient for all life. I've gone over the isotopes more than enough times, MA, and it does no good when people cover their eyes and nahnahnah.

Wahbooz

Governor
I know. Not to mention NAFTA. Bill did many good things. Some not.

I wonder if Hillary learned from his mistakes? We do not need or want that pipe line going across farm land, Native land and the largest aquifier in this country. Oil so dirty it puts coal to shame.
I know, but it's black gold to some.

Ooh,scary!
Fight Fire With Fire

Prometheans shouldn't be afraid to get down and wrestle in the mud with the Zero-Growth gurus and push them even deeper into the muck by using the tactics that apply in their precious swamp. For example, take their scare story that we should protect an unfit species because it might have the cure for cancer. We should answer, "What if we save a species that turns out to be the only carrier for an incurable virus?"

fairsheet

Senator
Fight Fire With Fire

Prometheans shouldn't be afraid to get down and wrestle in the mud with the Zero-Growth gurus and push them even deeper into the muck by using the tactics that apply in their precious swamp. For example, take their scare story that we should protect an unfit species because it might have the cure for cancer. We should answer, "What if we save a species that turns out to be the only carrier for an incurable virus?"

"Creative"was the best I could chose from. This is real nice.

QT does not comprehend the igniti0n of fossil fuels does not produce CO2 with C-14 in it. The only carbon that is released from burning oil, natural gas and coal is C-12 and C-13. C-14 is the isotope living creatures exhale, and plants love it. When C-14 decays it turns into Nitrogen-14, and nitrogen is an important nutrient for all life. I've gone over the isotopes more than enough times, MA, and it does no good when people cover their eyes and nahnahnah.
I differenciate between pollution and any effect we may have on the Climate --- you don't. That is the only difference between us.

Against needless pollution our willful destruction of the Planet I have been arguing and fighting since I was able --- Man Made Climate Change not, for it is a scientific and politically motivated nonsense to keep the World divided. To stop the Third World from bettering themselves with their own resources whilst Corporate sucks them dry - those from the Third World then run to us/ Corproate and become our cheap labour thus stunting our growth as fair societies as well as Fair Trade for their own countries. Plus another way of collecting taxes as a bonus. It is a wicked con.

And now the Political bastards are saying they will use our Military might to fight Climate Change --- which means what? The Third World will be attacked be sure of that, and as usual, the excuse will be The Emotive! Climate Change ---- it is like some stupid comedy sketch and yet it isn't. it is true. Un-be-liev-able

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
I differenciate between pollution and any effect we may have on the Climate --- you don't. That is the only difference between us.

Against needless pollution our willful destruction of the Planet I have been arguing and fighting since I was able --- Man Made Climate Change not, for it is a scientific and politically motivated nonsense to keep the World divided. To stop the Third World from bettering themselves with their own resources whilst Corporate sucks them dry - those from the Third World then run to us/ Corproate and become our cheap labour thus stunting our growth as fair societies as well as Fair Trade for their own countries. Plus another way of collecting taxes as a bonus. It is a wicked con.

And now the Political bastards are saying they will use our Military might to fight Climate Change --- which means what? The Third World will be attacked be sure of that, and as usual, the excuse will be The Emotive! Climate Change ---- it is like some stupid comedy sketch and yet it isn't. it is true. Un-be-liev-able
Differentiate my butt, QT. You don't even comprehend the difference between C-12, C-13, or C-14. When you get an education, come back and try again.

Differentiate my butt, QT. You don't even comprehend the difference between C-12, C-13, or C-14. When you get an education, come back and try again.
Of course I know the difference between the out put of anything burning and anything simply breathing out. It is plain common sense, even Cave men knew that difference.

You cannot befuddle me with science Wahbooz --- give it a name or simply breath it in, drink it, swim in it, walk through it, eat it, we know the difference as do plants, as our eyes tell us when looking at the miserable brown desolation left behind by pollution.

Last edited:
"Creative"was the best I could chose from. This is real nice.
Uninhibited Development of Nature Has Been the Only Cause of Class Mobility

What if someone who loses his job because of the Eco-Eunuchs has a son who could have gone on to cure cancer if Daddy had been able to afford to buy him a chemistry set and get him interested in anything beyond where his next meal is coming from? No matter how warm and fuzzy it makes them feel when they chant that they are making the Earth more livable, the cold enviro-snobs don't really care about their own human victims at all.

Wahbooz

Governor
Of course I know the difference between the out put of anything burning and anything simply breathing out. It is plain common sense, even Cave men knew that difference.

You cannot befuddle me with science Wahbooz --- give it a name or simply breath it in, drink it, swim in it, walk through it, eat it, we know the difference as do plants, as our eyes tell us when looking at the miserable brown desolation left behind by pollution.
No, you still do not get it; but I do get that science befuddles you. One last time and I'll let you stew in that befuddle. C-14 is unstable isotope, and has a very short life span. C-12 and C-13 are stable isotopes, and do NOT have a short life span. They stay around, they accumulate, their levels increase in the atmosphere. There is no C-14 in carbon based fossil fuels, period; it was depleted millions of years ago.

And now you can just type and type to your hearts content.

No, you still do not get it; but I do get that science befuddles you. One last time and I'll let you stew in that befuddle. C-14 is unstable isotope, and has a very short life span. C-12 and C-13 are stable isotopes, and do NOT have a short life span. They stay around, they accumulate, their levels increase in the atmosphere. There is no C-14 in carbon based fossil fuels, period; it was depleted millions of years ago.

And now you can just type and type to your hearts content.
I shan't bother since you will not discuss it with an open mind --- This has become a dogma which in its self is 'holy unscientific and I find it terrifying how many intelligent people are become aposel's of these half truths which make up a lie as big as the God lie ( pure politics ) and just as dangerous to man kinds spirituality, freedom thought, thus peace of mind and of course, in turn, stunting the possibility of peace on earth because this Man Made Climate Change bul sh'it is the bases for a Class War putting the poor into a never ending cycle of poverty and allowing the mediocre who are now our elite to use them as guinea pigs and slaves.

There is not an agreement between scientists within your argument - it is not written in stone as you will have it. These are the sorts of blogs you should go to to have a discussion if you truly are after the truth and not simply to strengthen your religious Dogmas vice like grip on the poor and indigenous peoples of this Planet.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/01/28/spencer-pt2-more-co2-peculiarities-the-c13c12-isotope-ratio/

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
I shan't bother since you will not discuss it with an open mind --- This has become a dogma which in its self is 'holy unscientific and I find it terrifying how many intelligent people are become aposel's of these half truths which make up a lie as big as the God lie ( pure politics ) and just as dangerous to man kinds spirituality, freedom thought, thus peace of mind and of course, in turn, stunting the possibility of peace on earth because this Man Made Climate Change bul sh'it is the bases for a Class War putting the poor into a never ending cycle of poverty and allowing the mediocre who are now our elite to use them as guinea pigs and slaves.

There is not an agreement between scientists within your argument - it is not written in stone as you will have it. These are the sorts of blogs you should go to to have a discussion if you truly are after the truth and not simply to strengthen your religious Dogmas vice like grip on the poor and indigenous peoples of this Planet.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/01/28/spencer-pt2-more-co2-peculiarities-the-c13c12-isotope-ratio/
Religious dogma, that is really cute. Good, because I suggest you not bother discussing until you educate yourself on isotopes. It's that simple. Isotopes, and the discovery of them goes back farther than the concerns for the effects on the climate, or the environment. Don't keep playing this silly crap about religion, it's science, something you yourself already admitted you don't know.

Religious dogma, that is really cute. Good, because I suggest you not bother discussing until you educate yourself on isotopes. It's that simple. Isotopes, and the discovery of them goes back farther than the concerns for the effects on the climate, or the environment. Don't keep playing this silly crap about religion, it's science, something you yourself already admitted you don't know.
I am not a scientists no --- of science I know as much as I learned as school and what I have built on ever since --- and no my Pa was not in the sciences but the Arts though some of his friends were as are a couple of mine.

I have before ( not on this thread) tried arguing the arguments of scientists who say Man Made Climate change is a dangerous nonsense, I have even listed many of them and their criticisms of the political bodies who mis use their names and works ---- to no avail. It, this, yours, is a become a dogma of faith based on half truths ---- how very scientific----
You are all telling us that man is more powerful than all the Volcanos above and below the Seas and all the Oceans as well as other pseudeo scientific fancies combined which turns it into a religion within which you, as the Mormons, make man = God.

You are telling us that all that matters happens on Earth it's self - that is makes no never mind that the higher levels of the Troposphere are cooler than the lower levels above the concrete we are covering our Planet with - oh and yet oooppps it does if we are talking about a glass house effect oh but never mind all that ' you don't under stand science and it is complicated!' Like CO2 levels following Temperature levels by 600-1000 years --- 'it is complicated' so don't worry your little heads about it just, believe. BELIVE BELIVE.

It is NOT science --- It is Political manipulation of ---------

I gave you a link to an argument against your isotope argument

'They' are doing what they always do when their lies fall apart -- throw a new one at us and tangle the web they weave --- so that in the end no truth sits within but we still believe.

Last edited:
Global Warming aside, Coal is still terrible, China can't get enough of it, and look at their air quality. Its thick enough enough to chew. The republicans grand plan for energy is turn our skies a nice shade of brownish-gray and condemn future generations to a life filled with Asthma and other assorted breathing problems. China's will pay for their "cheap energy" in higher medical bills.