• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No One Is Perfect ( For Bo )

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Union_Jack_1972

As Bo has logged off for the moment I want to say none of us are perfect... I know some of you will disagree but being a perfect ass still does not mean you're perfect in real life...

I found myself agreeing with Bo and I myself must eat crow... I thought it was possible it could have been a Tea Party Rightwinged nutter...

The reason why:

1. The Gun Debate...

2. The attack was on Patriot Day...

3. No terrorist site took claim for the attack...

4. The type of attack and not a suicide type...

5. The month of April and domestic attacks in this month...

So I was on the same page as Bo... I was wrong and admit it, but Bo should not be forced to be sent to exile because he was not the only one wrong...

Now I know some of you will say he stated he would leave, but we all say stupid shit daily, wait I forgot to say some of us because some of you believe you're perfect...

Also there are some still trying to do the Saudi spin and how their cousin the FBI agent told them that it is true, but as we know the fact is they're wrong, and they refuse to leave for their spin and lies...

So I will request that Bo just come back, accept your punishment, and just forget the past until someone like me pointing out how you've been wrong before... :)

So if any of you believe that you are perfect then I have a cross you can nail yourself too...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Tea Party Patriots are not Nutters. They oppose Obama because he is trampling our constitutional rights. They are law abiding citizens and just do not do things like in Boston.

As Bo has logged off for the moment I want to say none of us are perfect... I know some of you will disagree but being a perfect ass still does not mean you're perfect in real life...

I found myself agreeing with Bo and I myself must eat crow... I thought it was possible it could have been a Tea Party Rightwinged nutter...

The reason why:

1. The Gun Debate...

2. The attack was on Patriot Day...

3. No terrorist site took claim for the attack...

4. The type of attack and not a suicide type...

5. The month of April and domestic attacks in this month...

So I was on the same page as Bo... I was wrong and admit it, but Bo should not be forced to be sent to exile because he was not the only one wrong...

Now I know some of you will say he stated he would leave, but we all say stupid shit daily, wait I forgot to say some of us because some of you believe you're perfect...

Also there are some still trying to do the Saudi spin and how their cousin the FBI agent told them that it is true, but as we know the fact is they're wrong, and they refuse to leave for their spin and lies...

So I will request that Bo just come back, accept your punishment, and just forget the past until someone like me pointing out how you've been wrong before... :)

So if any of you believe that you are perfect then I have a cross you can nail yourself too...

U

Union_Jack_1972

JackDallas,

I have to disagree with you and fear that Tea Party supporters are just as dangerous as the Boston Bombers...

Obama is as dangerous as Bush was, but of course the Tea Party sat silent when Bush was President...

Minotaur

Governor
Means nothing that it was not an anti government nut this one lone time. The real issue is the odds were way, way up that it was a home grown terrorist because that is who blows things up and kills people in America. This time it was different. EVERYONE held their breath waiting to find out what type of terrorist it was. I noted no one really felt sure it was not an anti-government BEFORE the photos of who did it.

The real issue for us all is not who we guess may have done it (a terrorist from abroad or an anti-government terrorist) the real issue is that we know it is usually one or the other and we have to guess. It is very hard to accept that there is no difference between terrorist so I see absolutely NO REASON to be relieved when it is either one. You'd think by the focused attacks on Bo for guessing wrong, that those who do it are supporting one terrorist over another without realizing it.

Our home grown anti-government terrorists are identical in action to their terrorist twins in the Middle East so most of us had to wait but I leaned toward it being one of our usual suspect terrorist just as most across America did.

In fact this attack in Boston was different than most terrorists as this was not really from abroad but involved a very young kid who was basically raised in America for half his life.

U

Union_Jack_1972

JackDallas,

It might be true that I am a idiot to you, but always know I would never insult the idiots, morons, oh hell the whale shit parasites of the world by makin' the claim you are one of them...

U

Union_Jack_1972

I agree with you on the part that it felt like some were supporting or wishing it was international over domestic...

My main problem with all this is that another Country Government gave us a warning about the older brother and possible connection to radical groups, and the FBI failed to keep track of him after interviewing...

I am more worry about the possible sleeper that is out there...

Minotaur

Governor
I suspect it is simply a reality we live with as they receive reports on thousands annually or weekly and rarely would a minor report about a kid end up being a terrorist as an adult. I'd venture to guess they have investigated millions no matter how minor the report may be. I was pleased to learn they even made contact with him for such a minor report from someone who was worried about him.

It is similar to a local Police Department over the years having contact with thousands as they conduct business daily over laws broken or neighbors arguing. Most of those questioned are not the ones who commit the crime. That part just is imo. Don't know how they can guess that this kid who did not break a law but may be on the wrong path will one day kill people so we will watch him from now on or arrest him to protect us from whatever he may do wrong in the future. It doesn't surprise me that officials had contact with him when he was younger as it does appear his family was splintered. Even the Uncle did not want his kids hanging around the oldest brother.

I'm just glad they captured the youngest one as we can all learn something more about how this all turned out so wrong for them that they destroyed so many lives. PS: I enjoy reading your posts. ;)

EatTheRich

President
Tea Party Patriots are not Nutters. They oppose Obama because he is trampling our constitutional rights. They are law abiding citizens and just do not do things like in Boston.
http://www.alternet.org/story/151070/dangerous_levels_of_overlap_between_xenophobic_'minuteman'_movement_and_tea_party <-- The Minuteman movement, of course, was previously known as the Klan Border Watch

http://www.alternet.org/story/148946/"we_are_at_war":_how_militias,_racists_and_anti-semites_found_a_home_in_the_tea_party <--- mentions close association with Aryan Nations

http://www.alternet.org/story/148664/xenophobic_far-right_militias_get_a_tea_party_make-over <--- xenophobic, far-right, violent, drug smuggling militias

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PresidentBarakObama/message/28708?var=1 <--- Tea Partiers harass Black students and voters in South Carolina

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dawn-teo/video-scuffle-ensues-when_b_358152.html <--- neo-Nazis recruit at Tea Party rally (video)

http://www.examiner.com/article/arizona-republicans-fearing-tea-party-violence-resign <--- intimidating elected officials is of course a serious Federal crime

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20001259-504083.html <--- 10 House Democrats report threats, vandalism after voting for Obamacare.

I'm not saying that all Tea Party people are criminals. I'm not even saying that the Tea Party doesn't raise legitimate grievances about taxes and regulation. But it is simply wrong to say that they are all "law abiding citizens" as if there aren't quite a few bad apples out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.