• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No Rashida, no Omar...personas non grata

Boca

Governor
Bibi shows us that Israel is NOT a democracy. Democracies tolerate dissent.
Dissent? Hey Scatterbrain. The two women aren't Israeli citizens, unlike California they don't get a vote, so how the hell does not being allowed in mean Israel is not a Democracy?

Take all the time you need.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
My Homegurls were just going over there to start some shizz. Imagine if I spent that time in my home district. To Help people.

Hell Look at the Itinerary . We didn't have Israel on the list. Just Palestine :eek::eek::eek::eek:

She gets a little nuts at times. Shes not sane. That's my Gurl !

68796582_1816975295115464_2211033646263959552_n.jpg

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
They both have made horrible comments about Israel and tried to move American politics against Israel. They do not deserve to be allowed into Israel.
People who don't understand how a democracy works or who don't care about democracy, like you, say that.

That's exactly what Putin had in mind when he meddled in our 2016 election and what he has in mind when he tries to create turmoil and division in other western democracies. It's the perfect way to undermine democracies.
In this situation, we have Trump and Netanyahu coming out against democratic principles.....just like dictator Putin.

p.s. most American Jews are against Israel's oppression of Palestinians.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Dissent? Hey Scatterbrain. The two women aren't Israeli citizens, unlike California they don't get a vote, so how the hell does not being allowed in mean Israel is not a Democracy?

Take all the time you need.

Must not have had a parking lot where they could get all made up and cry and weep- Like I did at the border :eek::eek::eek:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What does that have to do with the fact that you dislike Jews?
I have absolutely zero problem with Jews. I dated one for years and to this day two of my closest friend are Jewish. So oops.

Funny how Jews in this country vote D by a Longshot. Guess they don’t agree with you. : )

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Democracies tolerate dissent. Bibi and Trump behave as if they are anti-democracy.

Criticizing Trump Gov mean progs hate America...……………...cool
without tweeter you have nothing, with tweeter you have nothing

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Israel on Thursday announced that it would deny Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) entry during an upcoming overseas trip, citing the lawmakers' past comments critical of the country.

The decision was announced moments after President Trump tweeted that it would show "great weakness" for Israel to allow the two congresswomen into the country, calling them a “disgrace.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued a lengthy statement later Thursday standing by the decision and disputing accusations that rejecting Omar and Tlaib entry would cause a broader rift in U.S.-Israeli relations.

He cited Israeli law that prohibits entry into the country for individuals who support a boycott of Israel.

[Naturally] Democratic lawmakers on Thursday promptly criticized Israel's decision.... as in 'who the hell do these Jews think they are following their laws?'

https://thehill.com/policy/international/457547-israel-bars-omar-and-tlaib-entry-after-trumps-urging
I thought it was the right thing for Israel to do they called them out on it and the dummies had to eat a bowl of crow in public, too bad it wasn't pork.

I have absolutely zero problem with Jews. I dated one for years and to this day two of my closest friend are Jewish. So oops.

Funny how Jews in this country vote D by a Longshot. Guess they don’t agree with you. : )
So since you're a big supporter of the Palestinian "cause", tell us about their policies in regards to LGBT? How about immigration? What about their contribution to stopping climate change? Child safety? Gun control? Are these issues important to you? If so, what are the Palestinians doing to help make progress?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So since you're a big supporter of the Palestinian "cause", tell us about their policies in regards to LGBT? How about immigration? What about their contribution to stopping climate change? Child safety? Gun control? Are these issues important to you? If so, what are the Palestinians doing to help make progress?
Who said I was a “big supporter”? I worry about my own country. I leave picking sides to simple-minded edited that should be worried about what we are doing in this country, not overseas. Don’t let your party control you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People who don't understand how a democracy works or who don't care about democracy, like you, say that.

That's exactly what Putin had in mind when he meddled in our 2016 election and what he has in mind when he tries to create turmoil and division in other western democracies. It's the perfect way to undermine democracies.
In this situation, we have Trump and Netanyahu coming out against democratic principles.....just like dictator Putin.

p.s. most American Jews are against Israel's oppression of Palestinians.
Democracy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/boycott-of-bill-mahers-show-suggested-by-rep-rashida-tlaib-after-he-criticizes-bds/ar-AAFYK4f?ocid=spartandhp

Boycott as she does toilet paper!

Who said I was a “big supporter”? I worry about my own country. I leave picking sides to simple-minded morons that should be worried about what we are doing in this country, not overseas. Don’t let your party control you.
Ah, an isolationist! Interesting, not too many of you old fossils still around. Let the brown people fend for themselves, huh?

Still, your dodge is noted. LOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Saw a special on Pallies this morning were they use kites and balloons to burn Israel crops and it showed the safe-rooms they have when Pallies fire rockets into Israel, those Pallies some really nice people!