• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No Rashida, no Omar...personas non grata

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Ah, an isolationist! Interesting, not too many of you old fossils still around. Let the brown people fend for themselves, huh?

Still, your dodge is noted. LOL
Edited

You tried to assign me a “side”, based on the one your handlers assign you to. But some of us are able to think for ourselves. That’s where you failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
Free speech, 1st amendment, our Constitution, our democracy.
One of the congresswomen misspoke a while back, apologized and cleaned it up. She should be commended for that, not made out to be the devil.
Your sick fvck president falsely tweeted that those 2 congresswomen "hate all Jews and Israel" thus debasing himself and the presidency once again.
Their support for BDS is anti-Semitic. Tlaib openly supports Hamas which calls for the death of all Jews in its charter.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
People who don't understand how a democracy works or who don't care about democracy, like you, say that.

That's exactly what Putin had in mind when he meddled in our 2016 election and what he has in mind when he tries to create turmoil and division in other western democracies. It's the perfect way to undermine democracies.
In this situation, we have Trump and Netanyahu coming out against democratic principles.....just like dictator Putin.

p.s. most American Jews are against Israel's oppression of Palestinians.
You have no idea what I care about. You know who creates turmoil? Idiot liberals who think that everyone has to agree with them. This isn't bout Putin or any meddling in an election, this is about vile jew haters who were denied entrance into a foreign country because they were going there to start trouble against the foreign government. I wouldn't have let them in either. They had the chance to go with a delegation of their peers and refused. No way were they goin to be allowed to go in and start trouble with their hatred. That's not their place and to even think that they represent the US in that regard is horrific!