• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No Republican Has Answered this Question Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
See can't answer the question

BUT the reality is the deal does what it sought out to, prevent Iran from making a nuke. That's it and it has done that thus far- If bush would have kept the N Korea deal NK would not have the same capabilities that they have now FACT no matter how much u want to deny it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

BUT the reality is the deal does what it sought out to, prevent Iran from making a nuke. That's it and it has done that thus far- If bush would have kept the N Korea deal NK would not have the same capabilities that they have now FACT no matter how much u want to deny it.
Really? Your rational assessment is that this deal has specifically prevented Iran from having a nuke...conclusively? That's it? They didn't have one before...and we're not allowed to inspect military bases with this agreement...but THIS is what prevents it all.

Truly, there can be no reasoned discussion.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I want a realistic solution of how to stop Iran from making a nuke if you scrap the Iran deal.
Clear the way for the Israelis and they will destroy Iran's nuclear sites. Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli war planes if they tried to attack Iran. We now have a president who is not in bed with terrorists.
So, get out of the way and give Netanyahu the green light to take them out.

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
Really? Your rational assessment is that this deal has specifically prevented Iran from having a nuke...conclusively? That's it? They didn't have one before...and we're not allowed to inspect military bases with this agreement...but THIS is what prevents it all.

Truly, there can be no reasoned discussion.
SO far so good with the deal. The reality is it stops OR significantly slows their nuke program. Without they deal they can openly make a nuke full steam ahead, and they will. Whether you like it or not is slows or halts Iran's nuke program. Maybe they are still making a nuke in secret, but guess what, its still slower than before the deal was implemented.

And I ask again what other way is there to realistically stop Iran from making a nuke?????

You seem to think that there is a magic solutions just around the corner and it will stop Iran from getting a bomb???? That's not a reality as this is the only way to stop them fro getting nuke.

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
Again I site NKorea. You will never admit it, but what Bush did was insanely stupid and we see the result. NK quickly made a nuke when the NK nuke treaty was scrapped. That was Bush's [Unwelcome language removed] up, not Clinton's as the bomb was made and tested because Bush scrapped the nuke treaty... SOOOOO if Trump scraps the Iran deal then what? Iran will just make a nuke
HOW WILL WE STOP THAT??

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
Trump needs send you pssy to Iran..............to show Iran how ignorant libs are........
If I go to Iran they will see how brilliant and logical I am and they will recruit me to help govern their country and lavish me with gifts and beautiful women. I will turn them down though as I have plenty of bad bitches here, and plenty of $$ and toys.

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
Clear the way for the Israelis and they will destroy Iran's nuclear sites. Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli war planes if they tried to attack Iran. We now have a president who is not in bed with terrorists.
So, get out of the way and give Netanyahu the green light to take them out.
That's a very very risky and dangerous solution, it will end in disaster and war.
It seems that Trump wants to take that option though. Iran isn't just going to role over and let Israel attack them.

At least you made an attempt at answering my question though. First person ever to do it.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Interesting
Let's say we give crazy people guns to prevent them from going on shooting rampages?
Giving thieves keys to our property so they will not break in our doors and windows f our property.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Again I site NKorea. You will never admit it, but what Bush did was insanely stupid and we see the result. NK quickly made a nuke when the NK nuke treaty was scrapped. That was Bush's [Unwelcome language removed] up, not Clinton's as the bomb was made and tested because Bush scrapped the nuke treaty... SOOOOO if Trump scraps the Iran deal then what? Iran will just make a nuke
HOW WILL WE STOP THAT??
WOW you are truly clueless to history. How old are you and what textbook did you get that information from?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
If I go to Iran they will see how brilliant and logical I am and they will recruit me to help govern their country and lavish me with gifts and beautiful women. I will turn them down though as I have plenty of bad bitches here, and plenty of $$ and toys.
This quote is a keeper. it shows just how clueless some people are.

D

Deleted member 21794

I want a realistic solution of how to stop Iran from making a nuke if you scrap the Iran deal.
With or without a deal, they can't be stopped without strong sanctions. We don't how strong the sanctions need to be because we don't know how bad they want nuclear weapons. I can tell you this: sending them pallets of money isn't going to deter them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
With or without a deal, they can't be stopped without strong sanctions. We don't how strong the sanctions need to be because we don't know how bad they want nuclear weapons. I can tell you this: sending them pallets of money isn't going to deter them.
The sanctions brilliantly orchestrated by Obama and Hillary were the strongest sanctions possible. They brought Iran to its knees and forced them to the negotiating table. The world's powers signed on. There's no way any new sanctions could be tougher.

But, dwelling in your right wing fantasyland, you don't know that.

D

Deleted member 21794

The sanctions brilliantly orchestrated by Obama and Hillary were the strongest sanctions possible. They brought Iran to its knees and forced them to the negotiating table. The world's powers signed on. There's no way any new sanctions could be tougher.

But, dwelling in your right wing fantasyland, you don't know that.
Wow, the world's powers signed on. Impressive. LOL. And sending them pallets of money. Very tough on Iran.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wow, the world's powers signed on. Impressive. LOL. And sending them pallets of money. Very tough on Iran.
Smart, sane people know that having worldwide cooperation with sanctions is critical to their effectiveness. This is not well known within right wing fantasyland?

S

Sickofleft

Reimpose the sanctions that were beginning to take a real bite of the Mullahs until we stupidly removed them because of this deal.

Make Europe chose between the United States and Iran.

S

Sickofleft

Smart, sane people know that having worldwide cooperation with sanctions is critical to their effectiveness. This is not well known within right wing fantasyland?
It's cute when you pretend to be "smart".

Actual smart people know making a deal with the Mullahs by lifting the sanctions you are suddenly so fond of, giving them ransom money, giving them 150 Billion dollars in unfrozen assets, allowing them to due business with Europe again, .........

all coupled with an inspection "regime" that has no access to any military sites........an inspection regime that relies on soil samples provided by the Iranians themselves......

Smart people know that is just [Unwelcome language removed] insane.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's cute when you pretend to be "smart".

Actual smart people know making a deal with the Mullahs by lifting the sanctions you are suddenly so fond of, giving them ransom money, giving them 150 Billion dollars in unfrozen assets, allowing them to due business with Europe again, .........

all coupled with an inspection "regime" that has no access to any military sites........an inspection regime that relies on soil samples provided by the Iranians themselves......

Smart people know that is just [Unwelcome language removed] insane.
Carp, carp, carp.

Lie, lie, lie.

The GOP M.O.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.