• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No Thugs here, just a bunch of bikers

running rampant, move along folks.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/05/17/3659874/photo-raising-questions-police-treating-white-bikers-mass-murder/

I wonder why no one on Fox is calling them thugs. The police knew about this beforehand but did not respond with armored vehicles, riot gear and the national guard. I actually think the cops did a pretty good job here but as we have all seen recently, this is not the norm in a different set of circumstances. For those of you who argue that thug is not the new word for N*r, think again.

Colorforms

Senator

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/05/17/3659874/photo-raising-questions-police-treating-white-bikers-mass-murder/

I wonder why no one on Fox is calling them thugs. The police knew about this beforehand but did not respond with armored vehicles, riot gear and the national guard. I actually think the cops did a pretty good job here but as we have all seen recently, this is not the norm in a different set of circumstances. For those of you who argue that thug is not the new word for N*r, think again.
The left obviously believes it is, and that's all that counts, right?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Well at least 9 of these pieces of shit are dead...Maybe they will continue to kill each other off...one can only hope

Dino

Russian Asset
The left obviously believes it is, and that's all that counts, right?
You gotta adore fake racial sensitivity and the implication of racial guilt by lack of association.

Here the NON-use of a certain word implies racism in the reporting. Go figure!

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Some may use it that way perhaps - I really don't know. The important thing is that we allow no further cockeyed leftist intrusion and pruning of our English language.

Thug has a specific meaning. Whether or not a few abuse it I don't know or care...but we'll have no limpwristed simpletons at thinkprogress (or any other deconstructionist outlet) bullying about the term's use by normal folks.

Gracias!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Some may use it that way perhaps - I really don't know. The important thing is that we allow no further cockeyed leftist intrusion and pruning of our English language.

Thug has a specific meaning. Whether or not a few abuse it I don't know or care...but we'll have no limpwristed simpletons at thinkprogress (or any other deconstructionist outlet) bullying about the term's use by normal folks.

Gracias!
why do repub/cons call Pres Obama a thug?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
why do repub/cons call Pres Obama a thug?
I don't know who does that. Certainly not I. But whether or not anyone does, our language is our language. I'll not shrink from using the term "thug" where it applies.

This heavy-handed nonsense where movement folks try to excise vocabulary terms is silly.

connieb

Senator

Well, they were a bunch of biker gang members. It would be repetitive to then ALSO label them a thug. The term thug is used for the criminal element that isn't really part of any organized group. Like "gang bangers" means thugs in a gang. Bikers - means - thugs who ride bikes. But, thugs are the generic term for people causing trouble and committing crime which aren't already part of another group.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Well at least 9 of these pieces of shit are dead...Maybe they will continue to kill each other off...one can only hope
Interesting to see you support gun rights when it means killing off thugs and other "pieces of shit".

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You gotta adore fake racial sensitivity and the implication of racial guilt by lack of association.

Here the NON-use of a certain word implies racism in the reporting. Go figure!
Agreed.

Additionally, I wonder how many on the anti-gun Left wet their chairs in glee when they saw the headline "9 killed in Texas bar gunfight" only to be disappointed that it was between three rival gangs of thugs, drug dealers and other criminals?

Jen

Senator

Thugs.
They were/ are thugs.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
armed men in Texas are tolerated, if not revered.

only black men, armed or unarmed, are called thugs.

say, why do you so narrowly apply the use of the word thug. It's as though you're hell bent on only applying its use to one particular race..or something.. please clarify..

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Did you catch onto that, Wolleybugger? I noticed it, but was waiting for someone else to point it out. No, these were not thugs. They were not Black.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I'll say this.

These white folk, involved in biker gang warfare, were actually reported on. The deaths were reported nationally.

Meanwhile, black on black violence, especially in inner-city gang-laden areas, are never reported nationally.

Once again, the narrative is to ignore the most horrendous actions that are plaguing the black community: Them killing themselves.