• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No voter ID, no walls, no round ups, ....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
no, the way it should work is you estimate your tax liability in January and fill out a w-4 every year(that your estimate changes significantly). The w-4 determines how much of your paycheck is withheld and sent in to the government. At the end of the year your estimate could be way off. For example you change jobs or get fired which would effect your tax bracket. You could get married or have kids which would change your filing status. At the end of year you calculate your actual tax liability. The difference between what was witheld and your actual tax liability is the the amount you are refunded or you owe.

Also you can fill out a w-4 anytime you estimated tax liability changes. Not just January,
Yes. Why are you outlining it instead of answering. So..no refund for you?

Yes. Why are you outlining it instead of answering. So..no refund for you?
You know how IRL some people yap on and on without really being in the conversation or answering the questions posed? They just wanna tell you ALL about themselves. Happens on the internet ALL the time.

And you expend more energy reading it than passively listening. Kinda like lame OCD rating alerts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In Trumplandia, when poor people receive money to which they have a legal right, it’s known as “stealing.”
I don't know about all that, but I do know that in your world people who earn well and pay their proscribed amount according to tax law are somehow considered to be cheats and thieves, even though they follow what is prescribed by law. And pay what is prescribed by law.

Isn't it you that accuses others of stealing?

Did you try reading that? What do you think the 2nd Amendment is all about? I've said. I won't start violence, I won't lead violence, I will join in doing what 10's of millions of my like minded fellow citizens may do. I will join a militia.

WHY CAN'T YOU FUKCING UNDERSTAND THAT!!?! IS THAT WHY THE LEFT WANTS TO GRAB THE GUNS!?!? BECAUSE YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT!!!

EatTheRich

President
I don't know about all that, but I do know that in your world people who earn well and pay their proscribed amount according to tax law are somehow considered to be cheats and thieves, even though they follow what is prescribed by law. And pay what is prescribed by law.

Isn't it you that accuses others of stealing?
You certainly did. Anyway, I have a consistent idea of property, namely that legitimate property rights are those that advance civilization, while you have an inconsistent one ... legal right makes moral right when it comes to the rich, but taking what is legally yours is “stealing” when it comes to the poor.

EatTheRich

President
Did you try reading that? What do you think the 2nd Amendment is all about? I've said. I won't start violence, I won't lead violence, I will join in doing what 10's of millions of my like minded fellow citizens may do. I will join a militia.

WHY CAN'T YOU FUKCING UNDERSTAND THAT!!?! IS THAT WHY THE LEFT WANTS TO GRAB THE GUNS!?!? BECAUSE YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
I don’t want to grab the guns. My point is that your claim that you are only defending yourself against the violent encroachments of others is contradicted by your demonizing those who happen to disagree with you on a policy matter as “monsters” who must capitulate completely to your whims to establish their humanity and be worthy of the respect humans are due.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You certainly did. Anyway, I have a consistent idea of property, namely that legitimate property rights are those that advance civilization, while you have an inconsistent one ... legal right makes moral right when it comes to the rich, but taking what is legally yours is “stealing” when it comes to the poor.

I said no such thing. Don't degenerate now to insult because you can't handle the discussion.

If it's not stealing if you're poor...it's not if you're rich..is my point.

And no..you are not entitled to more of another's monies other than by changing the tax laws.

You resort to aspersions not me

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t want to grab the guns. My point is that your claim that you are only defending yourself against the violent encroachments of others is contradicted by your demonizing those who happen to disagree with you on a policy matter as “monsters” who must capitulate completely to your whims to establish their humanity and be worthy of the respect humans are due.
you may have to grab a gun

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/death-toll-in-mexico-border-shootings-rises-to-30/ar-BBS6Ilf?ocid=spartandhp

or die a coward