• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nobody on earth...told you that Trump withheld aid as part of some scheme.

Jen

Senator
Sondland testimony : Yes. (nobody on earth. it was my presumption

Boom. <massive implosion>

nobody on earth.
Yet.................. the Democrats carry on with their time and money consuming quest to take down the "Bad Orange Man". o_O

Spamature

President

nobody on earth.
The excuses have gone from it didn't happen to nobody explicitly announce they were committing a crime.

My have the might excuses fallen, one by one.

But you know at some point somebody is going to say Trump explicitly ordered the funds withheld until the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into the Biden in order to use that announcement against Biden in the 2020.

Why drag this out with meaningless quibble after meaningless quibble ?

nobody on earth.
Trump: "... go in that building full of money and people standing behind the counter with a gun and demand the money, be nice !!!! ... "

MAGA Suckers: " ... Trump didn't say Go Rob The Bank !!,,,"

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

nobody on earth.
Sondland said the president never directly told him aid was conditioned upon the announcement of an investigation.

“I asked the president, what do you want from Ukraine?’ The president responded, nothing,” Sondland recounted, saying Trump added, “No quid pro quo.”

He said Trump never mentioned former Vice President Biden to him.
Sondland says in impeachment testimony that Ukraine aid was tied to ‘quid pro quo’
So tell me is Sondland now lying?