• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not all whites are white supremacist terrorists!!!

C

Capitalist

Lefty needs to back off whites. What happened in Charlottesville was perpetrated by the tiniest portion of the white race. You can't paint all whites by the actions of one man. Or the actions of the tiniest minority of a race.

The vast majority of whites are peace loving people. And I am shocked at the hatred displayed by non-whites towards whites. Your racism is on full parade now! The government of freedom of speech and assembly was created by a bunch of white guys--that same freedom you now abuse.

You have a greater chance of being hit by lightning than you have of being attacked by a white supremacist. So back the hell off!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Lefty needs to back off whites. What happened in Charlottesville was perpetrated by the tiniest portion of the white race. You can't paint all whites by the actions of one man. Or the actions of the tiniest minority of a race.

The vast majority of whites are peace loving people. And I am shocked at the hatred displayed by non-whites towards whites. Your racism is on full parade now! The government of freedom of speech and assembly was created by a bunch of white guys--that same freedom you now abuse.

You have a greater chance of being hit by lightning than you have of being attacked by a white supremacist. So back the hell off!
That's quite the strawman. No one contends that all whites are white supremacists. Indeed, the vast majority of those who protested against the racists are white themselves.

The central problem right now is the decision of Trump to legitimize such white supremacists. He did it during the campaign and he still does it. His White House is stuffed with such "alt right" senior advisers. That must stop. The racists must be condemned and ostracized as the scum that they are. And that's up to Trump.

C

Capitalist

That's quite the strawman. No one contends that all whites are white supremacists. Indeed, the vast majority of those who protested against the racists are white themselves.

The central problem right now is the decision of Trump to legitimize such white supremacists. He did it during the campaign and he still does it. His White House is stuffed with such "alt right" senior advisers. That must stop. The racists must be condemned and ostracized as the scum that they are. And that's up to Trump.
Take out "white supremacist" and put in "Islamist."

See how silly you and all your liberal apologists have sounded for all these years?

Arkady

President

A very large portion of the left consists of whites. We don't hate whites or attribute guilt to the whole race for the acts of a few. To do so would be similar to the way so many on the right hold the acts of a tiny portion of Muslims against all adherents of that faith. But, just as it's incumbent on good Muslims to speak out against the terrible acts of a handful of Muslims done in the name of their faith, it's incumbent on good whites to speak out against the terrible acts of a handful of whites done in the name of our race.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Not all blacks are racist they do exist

C

Capitalist

We don't hate whites or attribute guilt to the whole race for the acts of a few. To do so would be similar to the way so many on the right hold the acts of a tiny portion of Muslims against all adherents of that faith.
Prove it!

I call bullshit.

A very large portion of the left consists of whites. We don't hate whites or attribute guilt to the whole race for the acts of a few. To do so would be similar to the way so many on the right hold the acts of a tiny portion of Muslims against all adherents of that faith. But, just as it's incumbent on good Muslims to speak out against the terrible acts of a handful of Muslims done in the name of their faith, it's incumbent on good whites to speak out against the terrible acts of a handful of whites done in the name of our race.

In a handful of years ------------

C

Capitalist

Have you missed the sweeping condemnations of Muslims by conservatives here?
Here!?

Dear boy, nobody outside "here" gives a crap about what goes on here. Do you realize there is a gigantic WORLD that exits outside of "here?"

Regardless, you failed to produce any evidence here, there, or anywhere demonstrating "many" anything.

Not even a statistic.

Arkady

President
That this has happened in --------- and it is bad, very very bad :(

So it is not your individual Muslim we should fear, it is your Muslim on mass ------------- seriously -
I've spent my entire adult life as a religious minority. I don't particularly relish the idea of a Muslim majority, any more than a Christian majority. But neither of them trouble me too much, either. As long as people observe the simple distinction between advocating for their religious beliefs and trying to enforce those beliefs by law, we can get along just fine.

Arkady

President
Here!?

Dear boy, nobody outside "here" gives a crap about what goes on here. Do you realize there is a gigantic WORLD that exits outside of "here?"
The people here exist out there, too. They may not be a representative sampling, but they are a sampling, and there are millions with fundamentally similar mindsets.

I've spent my entire adult life as a religious minority. I don't particularly relish the idea of a Muslim majority, any more than a Christian majority. But neither of them trouble me too much, either. As long as people observe the simple distinction between advocating for their religious beliefs and trying to enforce those beliefs by law, we can get along just fine.
An estimated 1 million very very young English girls have been gang raped, drugged, pimped out, tortured and beaten and threatened and murdered by predominantly Pakistani men -over the last 30-40 years ---------- nothing was done because the social services and police didn't want to be called racist -------- now there is court case after court case BUT they don't care, Islam owns the prisons now too and the streets and the gangs - and the politicians and ect

Arkady

President
An estimated 1 million very very young English girls have been gang raped, drugged, pimped out, tortured and beaten and threatened and murdered by predominantly Pakistani men -over the last 30-40 years ---------- nothing was done because the social services and police didn't want to be called racist -------- now there is court case after court case BUT they don't care, Islam owns the prisons now too and the streets and the gangs - and the politicians and ect
Whose estimate is that, exactly? Can you provide a link to the source of your "data"?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

True Not all whites are Democrats. But some are and we watched them clash in Charlottesville.