• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not looking good for Nunes. Looks like his bombshell detonated in his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamature

President
Oh what a tangled web we weave...sigh...

So late it's late night Nunes receives a call. He jumps out a an uber disappears into the night leaving his staff behind and clueless about what's going on.

Now we find out the place he disappeared to was the White House. Where he was shown something he still hasn't divulged to the rest of the Intel committee.

The next morning after talking to Ryan he returns to the white house to brief Trump on what he learned from his midnight rendezvous.

Then he held a press conference to publicly announce that names in NSA intercepts have been unmasked to other intelligence agencies. Which if you asked me it kind of sounds like that would be classified information. But oh well. Does it matter when the process seems to have ground to a halt.

The hearing that were supposed to venerate Trump are being cancelled as the cloud over Trump starts to envelope Nunes himself. Now even Nancy Pelosi is demanding that he steps down.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You will be banned for continually writing posts with no actual content.

Flaming, and comments that add nothing to the discussion are grounds for banning.

You know who you are and it is getting out of hand and cluttering up the board.

Add to the discussion or accept the ban.

Thank you for your understanding.

SW48, Oct 7, 2014 Report

Dino

Russian Asset

So late it's late night Nunes receives a call. He jumps out a an uber disappears into the night leaving his staff behind and clueless about what's going on.

Now we find out the place he disappeared to was the White House. Where he was shown something he still hasn't divulged to the rest of the Intel committee.

The next morning after talking to Ryan he returns to the white house to brief Trump on what he learned from his midnight rendezvous.

Then he held a press conference to publicly announce that names in NSA intercepts have been unmasked to other intelligence agencies. Which if you asked me it kind of sounds like that would be classified information. But oh well. Does it matter when the process seems to have ground to a halt.

The hearing that were supposed to venerate Trump are being cancelled as the cloud over Trump starts to envelope Nunes himself. Now even Nancy Pelosi is demanding that he steps down.
What a dumb post.

Nunes "announces the names in NSA intercepts have been unmasked to other intelligence agencies"... which TO YOU sounds like that would be classified information.

Um right.

So then why did it appear in the New York Times before Nunes announced it to the White House or anyone else?

Demanding an investigation into that??

The House hearings are suffering from an abundance of partisan fools but not so much for the other two inquiries into Trump's rancid Russian ties:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/us/politics/devin-nunes-house-intelligence-committee-white-house-wiretap.html?_r=0

"The House Intelligence Committee is running one of the three investigations into Russian interference in the election, and possible ties between Trump associates and Russia. The Senate Intelligence Committee is running its own inquiry, and the F.B.I. has carried out a broad counterintelligence investigation since July.

"By most accounts, the Senate and F.B.I. investigations remain on track, unlike the House inquiry, which appears to have increasingly descended into a sideshow since its first public hearing a week ago.

"That was when James B. Comey, the director of the F.B.I., publicly disclosed the bureau’s investigation for the first time.

"Days later, Mr. Nunes made his first disclosure about Mr. Trump or his associates being caught in American intelligence gathering, prompting critics to argue that he was trying to shift attention and provide an assist to the White House at a crucial moment."

S

Sickofleft

What a dumb post.

Nunes "announces the names in NSA intercepts have been unmasked to other intelligence agencies"... which TO YOU sounds like that would be classified information.

Um right.

So then why did it appear in the New York Times before Nunes announced it to the White House or anyone else?

Demanding an investigation into that??
He will not demand anything that interferes with the ridiculous narrative that the election was stolen by the Russians. I think the last thing the Democrats actually want is an independent council looking at any of this, they are liable to find that the Obama Administration used "incidental collection" to target people they did not like (ie. Trump Campaign people).

It's all complete and utter bullshit that a party that lost is using to undermine the legitimacy of the guy who won.

Democrats and Progressives= perpetual sore losers and fascist.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
He will not demand anything that interferes with the ridiculous narrative that the election was stolen by the Russians. I think the last thing the Democrats actually want is an independent council looking at any of this, they are liable to find that the Obama Administration used "incidental collection" to target people they did not like (ie. Trump Campaign people).

It's all complete and utter bullshit that a party that lost is using to undermine the legitimacy of the guy who won.

Democrats and Progressives= perpetual sore losers and fascist.
I always laugh when the right whines about "undermining" the President. It's as if you are all engaged in a deep Rip Van Winkle slumber for the past 8 years.

Uh...comments from "President" Cheney...indicate a differing point of view.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that Russia’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election could be considered an “act of war” against the U.S.

There’s no question there was a very serious effort made by Mr. [Vladimir] Putin and his government, his organization, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes,” Cheney said Monday during a speech at the Economic Times’ Global Business Summit 2017 in New Delhi.

“In some quarters, that would be considered an act of war. I think it’s a kind of conduct and activity we will see going forward. We know he’s attempted it previously in other states in the Baltics,” Cheney said, according to video of the remarks....

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/325928-cheney-russian-election-interference-could-be-act-of-war

Last edited:
S

Sickofleft

I always laugh when the right whines about "undermining" the President. It's as if you are all engaged in a deep Rip Van Winkle slumber for the past 8 years.
The left started this when they refused to accept the fact that Bush won in 2000.

Now with Trump they have continued to set a very dangerous precedent for the country going forward. Which is ok with you since currently it is your guys doing it.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
The left started this when they refused to accept the fact that Bush won in 2000.

Now with Trump they have continued to set a very dangerous precedent for the country going forward. Which is ok with you since currently it is your guys doing it.
Yeah...the left was never happy about the singular SCOTUS decision that gave Bush the WH. Yes...that set a dangerous precedence...and you didn't care one whit.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

And of course...after 9/11, Bush had a 90% approval rating. So...you know, Rip...you do tend to forget how it all unfolded.

S

Sickofleft

Yeah...the left was never happy about the singular SCOTUS decision that gave Bush the WH. Yes...that set a dangerous precedence...and you didn't care one whit.
Gore lost.

So yeah I didn't give a shit.

:0)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Your links prove your case well...What????

thJ2QKGU7W.jpg thJ2QKGU7W.jpg thJ2QKGU7W.jpg thJ2QKGU7W.jpg thJ2QKGU7W.jpg thJ2QKGU7W.jpg thJ2QKGU7W.jpg thJ2QKGU7W.jpg

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Exactly. You didn't care SCOTUS interfered. You got Bush. That worked out well, didn't it?
Gore effed himself on that one, yet you failed to mention Gore had the opportunity to sue but turned it down. Also al Gore conceded.

depositphotos_29624649-Case-Closed-stamp.jpg

S

Sickofleft

Exactly. You didn't care SCOTUS interfered. You got Bush. That worked out well, didn't it?
Gore lost Florida by a couple of hundred votes, even if he lost by one or won by one..... a win is a win. He lost.

Obama won in 08 and 12...... he won. Never liked him thought he would be a lousy President (he was terrible). BUT....he won.

Trump won in 2016, never liked the guy but he WON...so be it...

I know it's hard for you but sometimes in life we do not always get what we want. Perhaps you can find some [Unwelcome language removed] in a Che t-shirt to give you a hug..........

Suck it up.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Gore lost Florida by a couple of hundred votes, even if he lost by one or won by one..... a win is a win. He lost.

Obama won in 08 and 12...... he won. Never liked him thought he would be a lousy President (he was terrible). BUT....he won.

Trump won in 2016, never liked the guy but he WON...so be it...

I know it's hard for you but sometimes in life we do not always get what we want. Perhaps you can find some [Unwelcome language removed] in a Che t-shirt to give you a hug..........

Suck it up.
It's a long ago history. As I asked...it worked out well, didn't it? You agree...it did not. Cool.

So...do your screen name and whiny posts indicate that you "suck it up" everytime something occurs you don't like?

MrMike

Bless you all
Libtards are scurrying around desperate and scared. I think Nunes is close to discovering and revealing something very insidious that the Dems have been doing and the Left is freaking out.

S

Sickofleft

It's a long ago history. As I asked...it worked out well, didn't it? You agree...it did not. Cool.

So...do your screen name and whiny posts indicate that you "suck it up" everytime something occurs you don't like?
I am not the one complaining about an election (and still crying about a loss in 2000), I am not the one perpetuating a myth about this election and Putin....

Status
Not open for further replies.