• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not My President Day Protests all over America

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
There's that Islamic fascination with the male anus again. You love man ass!

By the way, mazel tov on your daughter's circumcision! She's like 7 years old now, right? When are you finally going to get her married off?
Try to speak English.....Hard to tell what you are babbling about

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
You can't protest and post at same time, of course you never protest, you have the talk but not the walk☻

Basement doors locked from outside or what?
I'll be out there later...You should go to one...Wear your little Red Hat...but you might get your ass stomped...Best you stay away fool

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Protests all over America...Not much you can do to stop it...Except run your fat mouth
what difference does it make

at end of day Trump will still be President

hopefully protesters will shoot each other up, that's why your hiding at home in the basement and not in the streets...........you're scared!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
what difference does it make

at end of day Trump will still be President

hopefully protesters will shoot each other up, that's why your hiding at home in the basement and not in the streets...........you're scared!
I'll be out there soon.....Looking for any trump supporters...They need to stay away...............or else

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'll be out there later...You should go to one...Wear your little Red Hat...but you might get your ass stomped...Best you stay away fool
ROTFLMAO NO you will not, why in hell would I attend a "Not My President" bs rally.................I could wear one and I wouldn't worry of getting my ass stomped.....you will be as far from protest as you were Cleveland...........readers can see the FEAR in your diatribes.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
ROTFLMAO NO you will not, why in hell would I attend a "Not My President" bs rally.................I could wear one and I wouldn't worry of getting my ass stomped.....you will be as far from protest as you were Cleveland...........readers can see the FEAR in your diatribes.
Stay away...Your last warning

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'll be out there soon.....Looking for any trump supporters...They need to stay away...............or else
or else what-----------your threats makes for big laughs.............or you'd post where you will be____________we know why you don't, you're scared and your goat would be a dead give away!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hard to understand...Please speak English...or shut up....You are babbling
English is your second language, it's why you have so much trouble understanding it..............have your goat read it for you.