• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not My President Day Protests all over America

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Gone a whole hour and 12 minutes............I knew you were lying and not attending any march..........BUSTED
Where were you?.....No trump supporters out at all...LOL...Probably too frightened to come out

Colorforms

Senator
Don't it make you mad?....So many of us out telling trump to go to hell...#NotMyPresident
Not at all. Liberals are all but powerless. Thanks to you, Republicans control more of America then nearly any other time in history.

I do find it laughable and pathetic. But if you're going for "pissing people off" then by God don't let me discourage you. The more people you piss off, the more power the GOP gains.

freyasman

Senator
I think his violet vagina hat was fitted too tight. He's even more insane than usual...
He used to have brief flashes of lucidity but the election really fucked him up.... he's completely around the bend now and I don't think he's ever coming back.

freyasman

Senator
They protest. Then they go home.

And life goes on just as it did before.

I'm fine with that.
I am too. What I am not okay with, is the ones who riot, and the ones who label their rioting, "protests".
The rioters are attempting to provoke, and people who are trying to provoke a response seldom give up and walk away when you ignore them, they always seem to escalate their behavior. This concerns me.
I also find it disturbing (in a very Orwellian way) that we have a lot of people who are willing to call acts of violence, arson and vandalism, "free expression", and these same people are calling offensive words, "tyrannical oppression". This too concerns me.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I am too. What I am not okay with, is the ones who riot, and the ones who label their rioting, "protests".
The rioters are attempting to provoke, and people who are trying to provoke a response seldom give up and walk away when you ignore them, they always seem to escalate their behavior. This concerns me.
I also find it disturbing (in a very Orwellian way) that we have a lot of people who are willing to call acts of violence, arson and vandalism, "free expression", and these same people are calling offensive words, "tyrannical oppression". This too concerns me.
I'm with you on that. It should be a bigger concern for the left, however, as violence tends to repel more people than it attracts. You break a few windows, and folks get turned off to whatever message you're screaming at them.

Last edited:
thank goodness they were peaceful this time. no arson, looting, or attacks on suspected trump supporters.

quite different from the inauguration day riots.

Zam-Zam

Senator
thank goodness they were peaceful this time. no arson, looting, or attacks on suspected trump supporters.

quite different from the inauguration day riots.

Well, mostly.......

Violent anti-Trump protesters clash with cops in Portland as thousands take to the streets across the country for 'Not My President Day' demonstrations

• Police arrested 13 people - seven adults and six juveniles - in unofficial protest in Portland, Oregon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4244004/Violent-anti-Trump-protesters-clash-cops.html

There's always a few knuckleheads.......

freyasman

Senator
Well, mostly.......

Violent anti-Trump protesters clash with cops in Portland as thousands take to the streets across the country for 'Not My President Day' demonstrations

• Police arrested 13 people - seven adults and six juveniles - in unofficial protest in Portland, Oregon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4244004/Violent-anti-Trump-protesters-clash-cops.html

There's always a few knuckleheads.......
Seems to be a lot of them in Portland. Wonder why that is...

Zam-Zam

Senator
Americans out exercising their first amendment rights......It is a beautiful thing

I'm fine with that. Of course, if you don't bother to vote, the protesting afterward rings kind of hollow:

PORTLAND, Ore.—More than half of the anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records.

At least sixty-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

KGW-TV compiled a list of the 112 people arrested by the Portland Police Bureau during recent protests. Those names and ages, provided by police, were then compared to state voter logs by Multnomah County Elections officials.

In the wake of the election, protesters have taken to the streets in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and other cities. Across the country, high school students have also joined protests.

On Saturday, chaos unfolded in downtown Portland, as a protest devolved into a riot, according to police. Protesters blocked the streets, throwing bottles and other projectiles at officers and attacking a news crew. Some dragged metal barricades onto MAX train tracks, prompting transit officials to urge people to avoid traveling downtown.

Records show 34 of the protesters arrested didn’t return a ballot for the November 8 election. Thirty-five of the demonstrators taken into custody weren’t registered to vote in Oregon.

Complete text: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/15/election-records-more-than-half-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote-ore/93877132/

Silly people.